13x7 wheels with 0 offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13x7 wheels with 0 offset

i dont know much about offset. will these fit without any issues on the suspension side of the wheel/tires i know about how they will stick out of the fenders but thats what im looking for i just cant have them hitting my suspension and stuff

-90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

I wouldn't attempt it, crazy offset like that has to ne rough on bearings. I like the wheels tho. We used to run similar wheels when I raced oval track
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

-90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Be an innovator...see of you can get them cheap enough?
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Someone on here was rocking dirt track steelies 0 offset 13 inch. I myself have purchased some 14" jelly bean ansens off a datsun Z but have not purchased tires for them yet.

Here was my trial fit failure, the 70 series 14" way too big, stock height.

1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

they will fit, they will be a bit harder on the bearings (outer rear especially). the car will handle very differently.

Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

^ are my green wheels 0 offset?

Comment

Love to love to hate that guy. I saw that one and zoolander in theaters when released and felt like the only guy laughing. Didn't care.
                1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
                  ^ are my green wheels 0 offset?
                  closer to +15 methinks, but that would give you an idea on how the car will respond. and remember that your green wheels are only 6" wide.

the extra 1" makes a differance (that's what she said).
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

BUSTIVAS signature pic

And if you get nosy in his other pictures that are hosted you definitely have to gnaw gnaw gnaw at your metal to rock them. which i would do as well. get some flares or go rough, does not matter.
                    Last edited by getnpsi; 10-19-2013, 01:46 AM.
                    1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Running these without spacer has got to be better than running wheels with a spacer...

Sent from the trash can.
                      1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
                      2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

well ill be picking these up soon im trading the guy a set of 16" wheels that i had laying around and would most likely never use.

they will be going on the surf blue car. im either going to do a surf/yellow or a surf/pink theme with the car. my wife hates the idea of tealis and pink so she is leaning toward yellow but i think rocking pink wheels and graphics would be pretty tight

Comment

what tire size could i get alittle stretch but not extreem. hopefully a tire that i dont have to order and can get localy

Comment

Mine are +\- 36 or something like that, whatever stock is, go to 0 then go past that 36mm!

Do it! 175/50's are the tires that came on my rims with a real nice stretched look. They're on ebay occasionally, probably never find them locally.

The problem with mine isn't clearing suspension parts, with normal tires there isn't a problem at all, but with 185/70's they like to hit the bumper or fender when I turn too hard. Making a turn at at intersection isn't a problem at all but you gotta swing wide to get in certain parking spots, like your driving an 86 f150 with a 3" lift and 35's... So I'm kind used to it anyway and the look is worth it.
                            Last edited by zoom zoom; 10-22-2013, 10:36 PM.
                            2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                            1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                            1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                            1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                            1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                            1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                            1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                            1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

check these tires out 155/80/13

Comment

Working...
                              X