Rims and tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rims and tires?

Is it possible to fir 14 or 15 inch rims with the 4x114.3 bolt pattern onto a 91-93 festiva?

The wheels should fit but im not sure on tire sizes with them. Be interested to hear what others say

Comment

Yes it's quite possible, I have 14'' wheels on my car with 185/65/14's Cooper CS3 I also have a set of OZ 15's with 185/55/15 tires, you do need to make some changes for these wheel combos to work, on the front I chose to use 2000-02 Kia Rio front struts W/uncut springs, on the back I used Aspire struts made by Monroe with Festiva front springs also uncut, in addition I used a half inch spacer dowel pinned to the brake drum, I also re drilled the brake drum to accept studs, no big deal just takes a little time. Good Luck and let us know what combo of wheels and tires you plan to use.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

That sounds like a lot of work.. I'll probably find some Miata wheels and plastidip them to whatever color, but I did find some nice looking cold rims to put on my red festiva

Comment

Yes it is some work but it's also a labor of love.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Remember that to use the Miata wheels, you need the 4x100 bolt pattern.
            Jerry
            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
            90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
            92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
            93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Working...
            X