No announcement yet.

shock opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Rock Auto, the search that works is "KYB SB118". Can be used for all four corners, but too large for 1 7/8" ID springs used for rear coilovers.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I got a set as well.
      Though I found the OE Aspire covers/bump stop were a better design.
      So I hadn't yet torn apart my Festy suspension so I cant tell if there are spring length/rate differences.
      Im a bit leery of cutting spring coils, if I cut the next coil directly down from the end of existing, that is 1 coil?
      What to use torch, cut-off wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by needragr View Post
        I got a set as well.
        Though I found the OE Aspire covers/bump stop were a better design.
        So I hadn't yet torn apart my Festy suspension so I cant tell if there are spring length/rate differences.
        Im a bit leery of cutting spring coils, if I cut the next coil directly down from the end of existing, that is 1 coil?
        What to use torch, cut-off wheel?
        You are correct on what is one coil. I used a cutoff wheel, took a few seconds. Cut the spring at the bottom, not the top.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X