• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you look at that:

1. w4rkry one pair, in red and black (either order), 40a
    2. joeboomer999 1 pair. black/clear 40 shore A
    3. errjam 2 sets
    4. mikemounlio 3 sets! 1 red/black (40a), 1 red/black (50a),1 red/black (70a)
    5. ThisVelologist 2 sets: 1 white/black (40a), 1 primrose yellow/black (40a)
    6. Trey Cherry
    7. rick roberts
    8. Paul Short ultra black everything shore 40
    9. Boken Shonen, 1 set 40a
    10. Nicholas Andrew I'd like a moderate bushing hardness in any color. Preferably something dark, but not black (to monitor for cracking/wear etc).
    11. Charlie Whitney 5 sets
    12. fred kohrs
    13. Jeremiah Torrence ill take a black 40 pair 
    14. skeeters_keeper 3 sets. Shore 40 A blue/black.
    15. Rick Godwin I'll take a pair
    16. Logan Hassa I'll take 2 sets in white. If not white black works too!
    17. Harrison Hawley I'll take a pair
    18. Thomas P. Demaris I would like a pair
    19. TWFodor 1 set. 40A Orange/Blue
    20. Zman86 1 set in black/clear 40a
    21. julian pascoal 1 set 40a
    22. brad hazard

All of that in 24hrs! 34 pairs so far! I'm pretty excited about that.

Charlie said this on facebook: "The quality is very impressive. Ryan obviously knows a thing or two about mold making and polymers. This part is the result of over a years worth of design and conversation between Ryan and Ryal. They put their heads together and really made a nice improvement. These isolate spring noise better than the stock ones on my 93 L."

I hadn't really thought about it before but while I was driving my stock festiva home tonight I realized he is right, these are an improvement even over stock as far as spring isolation. That's kind of cool I think.

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    You and Mike should collaborate and have them added as part of the Advanced build service he has proposed. I'd imagine you could increase sales volume that way and help provide a more complete end product.
    I think so. Once I start getting these made I will try to get enough to him to keep up with the kits he is making.
    Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
    I would be honored to sell a quality product like this in the store!
    cool! We will figure all that out later. I may send you a message with some questions about shipping stuff later. The only things I have ever shipped was 2 boxes of these to Ryal and an owners manual... Not sure about the best way to do the shipping yet.
    Last edited by ryanprins13; 12-23-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I will be interested in 2 sets..

Red/Black (40a)
      Black/clear (40a)

Comment

I would also like a set if you can do light blue and the softest settings please

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        Festiver
        93 L find/5 speed
        BP/g15mr swapped
        Aspire brake swapped
        Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
        stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
        rustful
        maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
        advanced suspension
        kai/skeeter camber
        b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

I have received a fair number of messages asking for payment info, shipping quotes and so on. This post was to see if there was enough interest for this to be worthwhile doing. I thought I would be doing like 10 sets at the most...
          So a few things have to happen before I can get a firm price or start making these. One mould isn't going to cut it so I will build 4 or 5, but i'm not back to work until January 2. I need someone else at the shop to cut some inserts for these moulds for me since I can't do the programming for our cnc router. That way each mould will last 30-50 parts instead of 10. I'm not sure what I'll have to pay for the inserts or when they can be done. The day before I posted this thread our shop got confirmation on an order that currently we arent able to fulfill. If another job we quoted also gets accepted right away we will likely have to double our workforce and get a shop thats 3 times as big. I was planning to work on my car at the shop over the christmas week but a few coworkers are coming in the 26th to first to reorganize the whole place. The pessimistic side of me thinks the boss is just going to make us all work overtime and weekends but maybe he will hire a nightshift or something. Anyway, its the biggest project we have ever had and im hoping I can still get my inserts cut but it may not happen the day I ask for it like it would have last week. Also I was using the equipment at work after hours for free to make the previous ones and making 10 pairs or something to sell over a couple months would have been fine but with this many I will have to make sure he is ok with me running a side business out of the shop after hours or if he wants compensation, lol.
          So once the inserts are made and I ask about that I can confirm an actual price for the part.
          Then I have to figure out how were going to do shipping and get some quotes for that.
          Then i'll take payments before I make them.
          I would love to be able to do all these right away or come in on a weekend and just do them all but unfortunately thats not possible for a few different reasons. (one being the demould time is around 10hrs).
          So i'll thank you all in advance for being patient, especially those who have already been waiting all these months for the testing to finish. I will get making these as quick as I can.

- w4rkry one pair, in red and black (either order), 40a
          - joeboomer999 1 pair. black/clear 40 shore A
          - errjam 2 sets
          - mikemounlio 3 sets! 1 red/black (40a), 1 red/black (50a),1 red/black (70a)
          - ThisVelologist 2 sets: 1 white/black (40a), 1 primrose yellow/black (40a)
          - Trey Cherry
          - rick roberts
          - Paul Short ultra black everything shore 40
          - Boken Shonen, 1 set 40a
          - Nicholas Andrew I'd like a moderate bushing hardness in any color. Preferably something dark, but not black (to monitor for cracking/wear etc).
          - Charlie Whitney 5 sets
          - fred kohrs
          - Jeremiah Torrence ill take a black 40 pair 
          - skeeters_keeper 3 sets. Shore 40 A blue/black.
          - Rick Godwin I'll take a pair
          - Logan Hassa I'll take 2 sets in white. If not white black works too!
          - Harrison Hawley I'll take a pair
          - Thomas P. Demaris I would like a pair
          - TWFodor 1 set. 40A Orange/Blue
          - Zman86 1 set in black/clear 40a
          - julian pascoal 1 set 40a
          - brad hazard
          - sporkracing 2 sets 40a. red/black and black/clear
          - festiver 1 set 40a light blue

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll take a set in red please. Thank you!
            1999 Toyota 4Runner - daily beater
            1993 Ford Festiva - SOLD
            1986 Toyota Cressida - #stressida hmmmmmm SOLD!!

Comment

This is what I've been waiting for! I will have one pair any color (red, black, blue...doesnt matter) 40a. Thank you!
              92 Festiva L - bp & hydro g, advanced coilovers, aspire brake swapped

Comment

I'll take 2 sets.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

ok, so an update. Back to work today and it sounds like I should have the inserts I need made soon. Not sure how soon soon is, but I hope its soon... Also I don't get a price till the inserts are done, but on the bright side I don't have to pay extra for the use of the shop equipment making so many of these. Anyway, Its pretty exciting how much interest there has been in these and I'm eager to get going on them.

I had a couple questions about these changing ride hights and I hope to have answered that in this thread: https://fordfestiva.com/forums/showt...ced-suspension

I had a really busy but good week over the holidays, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new years also!

3. errjam 2 sets
                  6. Trey Cherry 2 pairs black clear 40a
                  7. rick roberts
                  9. Boken Shonen, 1 set 40a
                  10. Nicholas Andrew I'd like a moderate bushing hardness in any color. Preferably something dark, but not black (to monitor for cracking/wear etc).
                  12. fred kohrs
                  17. Harrison Hawley I'll take a pair blue and black
                  22. brad hazard
                  23. sporkracing 2 sets 40a. red/black and black/clear
                  24. festiver 1 set 40a light blue
                  25. robotkarate one set in red
                  26. fudge one pair any color (red, black, blue...doesnt matter) 40a.
                  27. shorestiva 2 sets.
                  28. clif dodd 1 set 70a
                  29. tommy tremains 1 pair 40a
                  30. maurice menghi 2 pairs shipped to australia post code 2166
                  31. mara Iskander 1 pair 40a

Jan 3, 2018 46 pairs total

Comment

I'll take two sets black clear 40a

Comment

I'll take a set 40A Blue/Blue
                      1991 Yellow B6 5 speed

Comment

I want in! 40A black is fine

Comment

I'll take a set, 40A black is fine. I never really liked the flipped strut piece thing (it works though so I can't really complain about it).
                          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Finally an update! Today I received my machined inserts so I can make the moulds! I quickly poured one mould today before I came home. If things go as planned I will have my 5 moulds ready for monday and can pour the first batch monday evening (jan 29).
                            I haven't quite decided how I'm going to pick an order of who's to make first. Most fair of course would be in order of who asked first, but I think it makes sense that since there are a bunch of people headed to the insanity meet I should make theirs first and get them shipped there in time for the meet. That saves people on shipping to do a larger group like that (I presume). The first time I shipped to Ryal it took 8 days to get there, meaning if things go as planned I can do 3 pours, get them in the mail Feb 2 and they should be there Friday the 9th. Ill try and find out who from my list is going to the insanity meet. Message me if your going and see this. I'm planning to be there if i get my passport in time and was going to just take them all in my suitcase but I have been told the airport security people aren't cool with you taking products across the boarder to sell. So I don't want to risk having them confiscated at the airport.
                            Anyway, the plan this week is to get the moulds made, find out who is going to insanity and get some money from them. Next week make and ship them. After that I'll figure out how I'll do the rest.
                            Thanks a lot for everyone's patience! I'm sorry this is taking so long, but i'm excited to finally have everything I need to get started on this.

Up to 55 pairs now!

3. errjam 2 sets
                            6. Trey Cherry 2 pairs black clear 40a
                            7. rick roberts
                            9. Boken Shonen, 2 sets 40a
                            12. fred kohrs
                            17. Harrison Hawley I'll take a pair blue and black
                            22. brad hazard
                            23. sporkracing 2 sets 40a. red/black and black/clear
                            24. festiver 1 set 40a light blue
                            25. robotkarate one set in red
                            26. fudge one pair any color (red, black, blue...doesnt matter) 40a.
                            27. shorestiva 2 sets.
                            28. clif dodd 1 set 70a
                            29. tommy tremains 1 pair 40a
                            30. maurice menghi 2 pairs shipped to australia post code 2166
                            31. mara Iskander 1 pair 40a
                            32. jptn I'll take two sets black clear 40a
                            33. james davis 2 pairs
                            34. Hulspowered 1 set 40A Blue/Blue
                            35. Bravekosak 1 set any color
                            36. Fastorbust 40a one pair black
                            37. Chrisofna 1 set 40a black

Comment

I do NOT need mine asap. If someone else needs them to get their car on the road they can take my spot. I dont think our autocross starts until around late MAY. If someone is pushing you to make theirs just know you can push me back to help them out!
                              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
                              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
                              1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
                              19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

So I finally got my part pricing figured out! In the original post i had said I charged $30usd/pair for the originals before and it should be around there for these production ones. Good news is i can keep that price! Bad news is the Canadian and USD have changed in relation to each other in an unfavorable way for you guys. In the spring the exchange rate was $0.73 making $41CAD worth $30USD. The dollar is at $0.81 right now and I still need $41CAD which works out to $33.30USD at this point in time. When I am ready to make your parts I will private message you with my paypal info. I will make them for you once I am paid.
                                I still haven't gotten shipping sorted, I will update when I get that done. I'm busy at work right now, poured the third mould today and will have to hurry on it to get the first shipment out to the guys going to the insanity meet in time.
                                If your going to the insanity meet, want bushings and haven't*received*a private message from me please send me one very soon.
                                Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                                I do NOT need mine asap. If someone else needs them to get their car on the road they can take my spot. I dont think our autocross starts until around late MAY. If someone is pushing you to make theirs just know you can push me back to help them out!
                                Ok! Sounds good, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X