Any interest in a new part for the advanced suspension? Rear spring bushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings,

This is a copy and paste of the last list that has been posted on this wait list. I am curious as to where the current order fulfillment point might be.
    Thanks ryanprins13 for supplying us with another product for improving our Festivas.

updated list, the ones in red at the top are the ones I have shipped out so far. Still waiting to hear back from sporkracing. If your not on the forum much and your on my list and see this send me a pm with another way to contact you so your bushings don't get delayed.
    I got tired of cutting up cardboard to handmake boxes for the single pairs of bushings pretty quick. Going to buy some boxes next week so my packaging doesn't look so messy.

1. John glenn one pair
    2. errjam/john 2 sets
    3. skeeters_keeper/nate 3 sets. Shore 40 A blue/black.
    4. clif dodd 1 set 40a
    5. ThisVelologist 2 sets: 1 white/black (40a), 1 primrose yellow/black (40a)
    6. w4rkry one pair, in red and black (either order), 40a
    7. Hulspowered 1 set 40A Blue/Blue
    8. joeboomer999 1 pair. black/clear 40 shore A
    9. mikemounlio 4 sets! 1 red/black (40a), 1 red/black (60a),1 red/black (70a), one standard
    10. Rick Godwin I'll take a pair

11. sporkracing 2 sets 40a. red/black and black/clear
    12. james davis 2 pairs
    13. Bravekosak 1 set any color

14. rick roberts 1 set blue blue
    15. maurice menghi 2 pairs shipped to australia post code 2166 black tops yellow bottoms
    16. Nicholas Andrew I'd like a moderate bushing hardness in any color. Preferably something dark, but not black (to monitor for cracking/wear etc).
    17. Charlie Whitney 5 sets
    18. fred kohrs
    19. Jeremiah Torrence ill take a black 40 pair 
    20. Logan Hassa I'll take 2 sets in white. If not white black works too!
    21. Harrison Hawley I'll take a pair blue and black
    22. Thomas P. Demaris I would like a pair 40a and blue
    23. TWFodor 1 set. 40A Orange/Blue
    24. Zman86 1 set in black/clear 40a
    25. julian pascoal 1 set 40a
    26. brad hazard
    27. festiver 1 set 40a light blue
    28. robotkarate one set in red
    29. fudge one pair any color (red, black, blue...doesnt matter) 40a.
    30. shorestiva 2 sets.
    31. tommy tremains 1 pair 40a
    32. mara Iskander 1 pair 40a
    33. jptn I'll take two sets black clear 40a
    34. Fastorbust 40a one pair black
    35. Chrisofna 1 set 40a black
    36. mainline 1 set standard hardness and colour
    37. Rick the quick 1 set standard colour and hardness
    38. cannibeasty 1 set standard hardness, black and black
    39. steven Bloomfield 1 set standard
    40. Trey Cherry 2 pairs black clear 40a
    41. Paul Short ultra black everything shore 40
    42. Boken Shonen, 2 sets 40a yellow neon green
    43. Wolfman/dan malloy one set 40a any colour
    44. Rasbrad 1 pair standard

Comment

Mainline- I am sorry for not checking this earlier. Right now I do not know exactly how far down the list Ben Williams is but 2 weeks ago he told me the wait list -other than colour requests- should be finished soon because a lot of people who requested on the forum are not responding to his messages. You should be up soon I would think, just check your inbox on the forum regularly for a message from Ben Williams. I serial numbered bushing #152 last night! So its getting there. If you would like to know more specifically you can always send him a message!
      For anyone else who requested bushings on the forum here and hasn't gotten them check your inbox for a message from Ben.

Originally posted by mainline View Post
      Greetings,

This is a copy and paste of the last list that has been posted on this wait list. I am curious as to where the current order fulfillment point might be.
      Thanks ryanprins13 for supplying us with another product for improving our Festivas.

updated list, the ones in red at the top are the ones I have shipped out so far. Still waiting to hear back from sporkracing. If your not on the forum much and your on my list and see this send me a pm with another way to contact you so your bushings don't get delayed.
      I got tired of cutting up cardboard to handmake boxes for the single pairs of bushings pretty quick. Going to buy some boxes next week so my packaging doesn't look so messy.

1. John glenn one pair
      2. errjam/john 2 sets
      3. skeeters_keeper/nate 3 sets. Shore 40 A blue/black.
      4. clif dodd 1 set 40a
      5. ThisVelologist 2 sets: 1 white/black (40a), 1 primrose yellow/black (40a)
      6. w4rkry one pair, in red and black (either order), 40a
      7. Hulspowered 1 set 40A Blue/Blue
      8. joeboomer999 1 pair. black/clear 40 shore A
      9. mikemounlio 4 sets! 1 red/black (40a), 1 red/black (60a),1 red/black (70a), one standard
      10. Rick Godwin I'll take a pair

11. sporkracing 2 sets 40a. red/black and black/clear
      12. james davis 2 pairs
      13. Bravekosak 1 set any color

14. rick roberts 1 set blue blue
      15. maurice menghi 2 pairs shipped to australia post code 2166 black tops yellow bottoms
      16. Nicholas Andrew I'd like a moderate bushing hardness in any color. Preferably something dark, but not black (to monitor for cracking/wear etc).
      17. Charlie Whitney 5 sets
      18. fred kohrs
      19. Jeremiah Torrence ill take a black 40 pair 
      20. Logan Hassa I'll take 2 sets in white. If not white black works too!
      21. Harrison Hawley I'll take a pair blue and black
      22. Thomas P. Demaris I would like a pair 40a and blue
      23. TWFodor 1 set. 40A Orange/Blue
      24. Zman86 1 set in black/clear 40a
      25. julian pascoal 1 set 40a
      26. brad hazard
      27. festiver 1 set 40a light blue
      28. robotkarate one set in red
      29. fudge one pair any color (red, black, blue...doesnt matter) 40a.
      30. shorestiva 2 sets.
      31. tommy tremains 1 pair 40a
      32. mara Iskander 1 pair 40a
      33. jptn I'll take two sets black clear 40a
      34. Fastorbust 40a one pair black
      35. Chrisofna 1 set 40a black
      36. mainline 1 set standard hardness and colour
      37. Rick the quick 1 set standard colour and hardness
      38. cannibeasty 1 set standard hardness, black and black
      39. steven Bloomfield 1 set standard
      40. Trey Cherry 2 pairs black clear 40a
      41. Paul Short ultra black everything shore 40
      42. Boken Shonen, 2 sets 40a yellow neon green
      43. Wolfman/dan malloy one set 40a any colour
      44. Rasbrad 1 pair standard

Comment

I just got my set a couple days ago, look awesome thanks for making these. They look like they will be better then the aluminum ones I'm running now.
        I was trying to find the thead on here with Ryal showing his set with these but the new sight sucks and couldn't find it.

Comment

Glad you like them! The ride hight thread is here https://fordfestiva.com/forums/forum...ed-suspension=

Originally posted by william View Post
          I just got my set a couple days ago, look awesome thanks for making these. They look like they will be better then the aluminum ones I'm running now.
          I was trying to find the thead on here with Ryal showing his set with these but the new sight sucks and couldn't find it.

Comment

Thanks man now to hunt for some spacers like Ryal has!

Comment

Thanks ryanprins13, I did get my bushings. Very nice product. I have difficulty with this forum format. When Ben reached out to notify me that my opportunity to purchase bushings had arrived, I was able to communicate with him to place my order, but was not able to send a message back with a Thanks. So "Thanks" to everyone involved.

Comment

Update for the rear strut bushings!

The wait list is finally (almost) done and the bushings will be available at madness from Ben Williams. They are also in stock at the Festiva Store right now. Sorry again for the really long wait some of you had. Managed to get 80 bushings made this summer! I have to slow down now as I am way busier over the winter but I should be able to keep the Festiva Store stocked now. 

There are a couple people left from the list that I still have to ship to-special colour requests mostly. If you were on the wait list and didn't get your set please check your Facebook or Forum inbox (depending on where you asked for them) for messages from myself or Ben. Facebook messenger does a good job of hiding messages from people you aren't friends with and I know a lot of people don't make it onto the forum too regularly. Thanks again for your patience guys and also thanks to Ben for distributing these for me and enabling me to get these out so much faster. 

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it's an old post. But are a couple of these bushings still available?
                  Probably not but I thought I'd ask anyways. Thanks

Comment

https://www.thefestivastore.com/prod...rue&cst=custom

At the moment they are out of stock due to the last batch being lost in shipping but keep checking back. Ryan mentioned due to personal reasons he wont be making another batch right away but they are indeed still an actively produced part... And they are great! Ryan's work is top notch
                    Last edited by joeboomer999; 09-25-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X