X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of 185/60/13 Sumitomo HTR200s on Aero Race Wheels

Just got em installed! Awesome!

More pics here
    Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

The wheels are 13x6 w/ 3.5" backspacing

They install without any rubbing but I'll definitely need to cut or roll the fenders before I drive it around

So far I am extremely happy with the setup especially for the price which was $425 for tires, wheels mount and balance. Wheels are 12lbs each.

Comment

one more thing - i have the lowering springs. I think these might fit just fine otherwise. maybe a little rubbing.

Comment

Nice lookin rollers there.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

how about a side shot?

Comment

hit the link below my first pic and there are more pics

I just took it out for a spin around the block. The rears are rubbing pretty bad they will need a lot of cutting. I dont think rolling the fenders will do any good they will need to be cut about an inch or more. The fronts didn't rub - it takes a lot just to compress the FMS lowering springs in the front enough to max out the 3/4" of clearance they have but i will still cut them.

Comment

Thats exactly how my wheel combo is going to sit...I'll have to roll the fenders too..
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES
                Thats exactly how my wheel combo is going to sit...I'll have to roll the fenders too..
                you think rolling it is going to be enough? I think I'm just going to cut them

Comment

lookin good :thumbup:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Comment

what i did with my rims with hitting the fenders in the back is put spring blocks in to stiffen them up, it really helped out

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

The fenders are cut!

This took all of about an hour to cut all 4 fenders. I used a length of wire measured from the center of the wheel for a consistent radius. This has got to be one of the easiest and most instantly gratifying projects I've done. The wheel wells looks so much better opened up a bit with a perfectly round contour instead of flattened at the top like stock.

There are 2 layers of metal on the rear fenders. There is some black sticky stuff between the 2 layers. If I did it again I'd mask off the rear fender because the cut-off wheel sprays the black sticky stuff all over. The fronts are extremely easy. Just one layer of metal and a plastic guard underneath that can be cut with a knife.

The problem now is that the front fender splash guard is cut and water will be getting all over places water isn't supposed to be. Gotta figure that one out still.

more pictures here:
                      Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

Comment

I love the black rims on white car, but do you really need to cut the fenders Im running 15's on 195's and I don't rub at all, I think your issue must have been how much back spacing you had with those rims. They look though!

Comment

looking good! I like the way the fenders look with a full radius too... I never really noticed how flattened they were on the top but I can definitely see the difference now.
                          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Now that you are not rubbing how does it handle?
                            Currently Festiva-less. Please don't hate me

Comment

Looks good cut. Just figure out the splashing next. Nice wheels.
                              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                              X