Question regarding 14" Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding 14" Wheels

I had found the perfect set of 13" wheels when the seller on Ebay became stupid. I have found a set of 14" wheels and I need to know if I can make them work. They are 14x5.5 and are 4-100mm. With the aspire swap I know this is not a problem. Now for the fun part, the offset. The offset for these wheels is 45mm. Please tell me there is a way to make this work!!!!!!!

your 14" wheels will have about a 4.5" Backspacing. Stock BS is about 4", since your wheel is
    1" wider than stock using these wheels will add about 1/2" to both sides of the wheel. In theory
    these should work on a festiva. The main issue will be finding the right tire that doesn't rub.

On the other hand I think 5.5" is to skinny for a 14" wheel. I would look for 6" or wider.
    Nothing says "triumph of enthusiasm over physics" like a Front Wheel Drive race car.
    - Dennis Grant
    FarNorthRacing.com

Comment

I think the Audi 4000 rims are the best option for these cars. They're cheap, widely available, 14x6, 4x100, and easy to repaint. I'm not so sure however about the offsets.
      1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Audi 4000 rims are among the dozens of rims that will fit perfectly on a festiva.
        88' Ford Festiva
        97' Chevy Silverado Z71
        94' Chevy S-10

Comment

Working...
        X