No announcement yet.

time for paint and bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^Vids or it never happened :lol: J/K Congrats on the first start up :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• IMO if your car had some black panasports on it it would be the sexiest thing ever...

nice car man, keep up the good work!

Comment

• AWESOME!!!!! how long till its driving?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• It would if I could afford panasports.

No idea still cant get it to run on more than three cylinders or more than 30 seconds.
          Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Runs on all 4 now. Didn't have a fuse in so only 2 injectors had power. Also one of the plug wires wasn't making a good connection. Will have all of the brakes on and hooked up tomorrow so we can try to start tuning it.

Last edited by shorestiva; 05-12-2010, 08:09 PM.

Way too many cars

Comment

• the puprle vc looks better in the car
              looks good keep it up .
              the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
              \/\_____________FORD
              FOREVER

Comment

• glad its finaly running make sure you take some vids of it driving

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

Comment

• Lookin good. Won't be long there will be 2 turbo stivas flyin around terrorizing camaros mustangs and rice rockets on the shore.

Comment

• we all expect to see it at Ohiostiva now man!
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• WOW! Cars looking incredible!!! Love the engine and the purple VC!!

Love what everyone's doing to their cars!!! Sure inspirational!

Comment

• bbk sticker... what dose bbk make for a festiva? lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• Thanks guys its been kicking my rear the past week. Ive been trying to get 4 cars and a trailer ready for the blouch shootout next weekend. So far only one is completely done. disgust

resuwrecked Im hoping to have it running decent enough to take to oc import show are you going to bring yours out?

Itll be at ohiostiva..... on a trailer and covered with diesel soot.:laughing6:

bbk 255 fuel pump... from a rx7 iirc was the first "performance" mod I ever did to it. That sticker has been on there for probly 7 years now.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
                              resuwrecked Im hoping to have it running decent enough to take to oc import show are you going to bring yours out?
                              You know it! Maybe a new paint job will be in order.... urban camo maybe?

Comment

• Well I dunno if ill make it there now went to fill up the rad and its leaking where the core goes into the bottom tank.

Way too many cars

Comment

Working...
                                X