No announcement yet.

time for paint and bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmm..... corn! I love the Eastern Shore! I miss my grandsparents places in Denton and Marydel. Car looks and sounds great!
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

• Awesome! Looks really really good :thumbright:
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• thats awesome! when i get more time and another vehicle i'll be b6t my festi! nice to see a project run! good job by the way!
        IF ONE FESTI IS GOOD THEN TWO IS BETTER!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

Comment

• It is alive !!! Congrats !!!
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• now the link works... now tune like you have never tuned before

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Its loud, stiff, the clutch barely disengages, you have to use a lot of force to shift, the alignment is all off so its twitchy, and my neck already hurts from the harnesses........................

But I love it:love4:
              Last edited by shorestiva; 06-08-2010, 07:14 PM.
              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

Comment

• Lookin' good Joe!
                  1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
                  1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
                  1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
                  1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
                  1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
                  1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
                  1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
                    Its loud, stiff, the clutch barely disengages, you have to use a lot of force to shift, the alignment is all off so its twitchy, and my neck already hurts from the harnesses........................

But I love it:love4:

its like my car then... tons of problems/annoying things but if anything was changed it just wouldn't feel right...

also looks a bit better with the black wheels... but the purple wheels are starting to grow on me... :?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• drooldrooldrool

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• the purple wheels look better!
                        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

• Awesome man. The colors do look good
                          I want to check out your car sometime.

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
                          mmmm..... corn! I love the Eastern Shore! I miss my grandsparents places in Denton and Marydel. Car looks and sounds great!
                          Im putting an offer in on a house in denton, kinda far out but a nice area.

Comment

• The alignment is so bad I'm scared to get on it in 4th. It'll change lanes if you barely move the wheel. It feels so laggy and doesn't seem to spool till 4500. But that's because instead of 8psi it creeps to 20ish have to hook up the boost gauge to see exactly. When it finally spools though it screams. I have to keep letting off early because the tach isn't hooked up and its impossible to keep straight while watching the laptop at the same time.

I love the shore just wish I wasn't out in the middle of nowhere.

Come by anytime. Once I get the alignment straight ill probly start heading up to bury and pick on the ricers.

Way too many cars

Comment

• F word. It decided to only go into 3rd and 4th on the way home from work and now it won't go into any. So I'm pulling the motor and trans again.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Sorry to hear that !! Best of luck, I hate rework ! Hope you get it worked out.
                                sigpic
                                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                                X