Clear All

• nice
    whats the lip off of?

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
    92 GL - parts car
    97 aspire - parts car
    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
      nice
      whats the lip off of?
      Some random old volvo...didn't really pay attention to what model it was, but there were a few of them there.
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Nice, very nice. I bet you'll be thrilled when that window gets put in.
        Can't wait to see it in person.
        Steve GT

Comment

• Originally posted by CHills View Post
          Nice, very nice. I bet you'll be thrilled when that window gets put in.
          Can't wait to see it in person.
          Definitely. Then I'll just need to get an exhaust and I'll be good for a while!
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• That ride is awesome. I think that the FMS side skirts would really set that ride off or maybe these?
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
              That ride is awesome. I think that the FMS side skirts would really set that ride off or maybe these?
              I'd definitely like either one of those. I have an idea for some that I want to try out, I just need to get back to the JY and see if they have any! The car really needs them now though

Comment

• Gotta love the JY. :-D
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Man that car turned out great!!! I haven't been on this site a lot lately, and looks like I missed a lot. I just read this whole thread after I saw your new signature pic ( I thought you got a new Festy and wanted to read about it) and man, I couldn't believe how far it has come! You've got skills man!
                  The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

• And about side skirts, have you checked those from '89-'94 Swift GTi's? That would look good IMO, although it would require a lot of modification...
                    The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

• ^ T'étais passé ou toi ? Ça fais un méchant bout qu'on t'as pas vu. T'as surement manqué le thread des hood en fibre de carbon et fibre de verre il sont super j'ai hâte d'avoir le mien.

Sorry for the French off topic

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket_Rocket View Post
                        Man that car turned out great!!! I haven't been on this site a lot lately, and looks like I missed a lot. I just read this whole thread after I saw your new signature pic ( I thought you got a new Festy and wanted to read about it) and man, I couldn't believe how far it has come! You've got skills man!
                        Thanks a lot! Some people don't appreciate the work we put into these little cars, they just don't know how fun they are.

Originally posted by Pocket_Rocket View Post
                        And about side skirts, have you checked those from '89-'94 Swift GTi's? That would look good IMO, although it would require a lot of modification...
                        I haven't looked into the swift gti's, but I'll keep that in mind now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
                          ^ T'étais passé ou toi ? Ça fais un méchant bout qu'on t'as pas vu. T'as surement manqué le thread des hood en fibre de carbon et fibre de verre il sont super j'ai hâte d'avoir le mien.

Sorry for the French off topic
                          Retour aux études + refaire le body de la Festiva= manque de temps loll!!!

Like Maxtiva said, I haven't been here for a while...The reason, simply put, is:

back to school (taking a carpenter's class)+ bodywork on the ol' Festy (last winter left his marks, or should I say, holes...) = busy schedule!!!

Comment

• Car looks amazing!! Just a few questions, maybe dumb but I don't have a lot of experience with the festiva. 1. What are the wheels on your car and what size tires do you have on them? 2. Did you require any spacers to get them to fit? 3. How much did you cut your springs and do you have any rubbing issues? Thanks for any answers you can give. Again the car looks AWESOME and I can only hope mine will look that good some day.

Bob
                            1988 Festiva w/ Rear seat removed and hatch area turned into dog cage, window tint, 1100w audio system, stock Carbed B3
                            Other addictions: 84 GT Turbo Stang (drifting car), 08 VW Special Edition HD Passat (1 of less than 12 in the US), 2013 VW Golf R, 2001 Silverado 1500 (Slammed)
                            Former addictions:03 Cobra, 04 GT Stang (wife's car)

Comment

• woah woah woah.. stop the train.. awesome looking car, but where are the engine shots?! lol
                              -Josh R

Comment

• Let's see the new Shield!
                                Steve GT

Comment

Working...
                                X