X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem Lane! Anytime.
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Or, go buy a set of these:

The picture's kinda generic, but those are ICW Racing Kobe Gunmetals in 14"X6" and they do come in 4x100
      $100 a piece athttp://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tir...l%20Gloss.html
      Last edited by DriverOne; 10-27-2009, 01:19 PM.
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
        Or, go buy a set of these:

The picture's kinda generic, but those are ICW Racing Kobe Gunmetals in 14"X6" and they do come in 4x100
        $100 a piece athttp://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tir...l%20Gloss.html
        Ha! That's a little too rich for my blood! I'm sticking with the daisies for now. I'm trying to find a set of civic hx wheels though. I'm even offering up my set of bbs rs175's in trade for the civic hx wheels but having no luck!
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Paint the centers gold ant the lips the same color as your car - I think that would look sharp

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
          92 GL - parts car
          97 aspire - parts car
          87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
          http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
          Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
            Paint the centers gold ant the lips the same color as your car - I think that would look sharp
            Please tell me you're kidding. Maybe gold centers with a black lip...
            -Caleb
            So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
              Ha! That's a little too rich for my blood! I'm sticking with the daisies for now. I'm trying to find a set of civic hx wheels though. I'm even offering up my set of bbs rs175's in trade for the civic hx wheels but having no luck!
              I wish I had some extra money id buy a set of hx wheels just so I could trade you.
              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• I'm picking up a set of 7 spoke silver ICW's tomorrow evening, 14 x 6 with dual bolt pattern. Not gonna tell you the price, b/c somebody would likely stab me with a lug wrench!
                (actual photo of actual wheel: qty 1 each of set of 4, actually...)

Last edited by sam.1956; 10-27-2009, 06:49 PM.

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

• Are those wheels convex? If so, how much?
                  -Caleb

Comment

• They are +38 mm (positive) offset, which I believe is "stock" for the narrow Festy OEM rims... so yes, somewhat convex. I won't know exactly the amount of "convexivity" until I put a ruler on 'em. I may end up getting (gulp) spacers to keep the tires from rubbing on the shock towers/springs. We'll see.

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.

Comment

• Maybe it's the picture, but it seems to have the same convexity (correct word ) as the negative concavity of a large sub-woofer.
                      -Caleb

Comment

• Originally posted by pr0nst4r View Post
                        Maybe it's the picture, but it seems to have the same convexity (correct word ) as the negative concavity of a large sub-woofer.
                        Hmmm... how kool would it be to have a couple of big fat subs in enclosures that looks exactly like your wheels???

Comment

• I've seen it done, but it's always those "Big Pimpin" ugly as sin, chrome wheels.
                          -Caleb

Comment

• Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                            I'm picking up a set of 7 spoke silver ICW's tomorrow evening, 14 x 6 with dual bolt pattern. Not gonna tell you the price, b/c somebody would likely stab me with a lug wrench!
                            (actual photo of actual wheel: qty 1 each of set of 4, actually...)

Maybe $175 in Hillsborough?
                            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                              I'm picking up a set of 7 spoke silver ICW's tomorrow evening, 14 x 6 with dual bolt pattern. Not gonna tell you the price, b/c somebody would likely stab me with a lug wrench!
                              Nice set, Sam! I'd love to see pics when you have them mounted!
                              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Went to the yard today in search of my sideskirts, but left with a rear lip instead. They still don't have the car I have in mind for the sideskirts. Oh well, here are some pics of the rear lip installed.....

Comment

Working...
                                X