minigun , it moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang that thing has a wide booty!

Its going to be amazing... I may have to take a trip down to delaware again! we used to vacation in Rehoboth every year till my uncle sold his share in the cottage.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

wow man the stance of that car is mean! Keep up the excellent work!
      Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
        video kind of sux, nobody home to video tape it. When I got to the end of the driveway I shut it off, brakes were acting up. Had to bleed them. More will be coming
        I kept waiting for the return trip back to the camera.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
          dang that thing has a wide booty!

Its going to be amazing... I may have to take a trip down to delaware again! we used to vacation in Rehoboth every year till my uncle sold his share in the cottage.
          If you make it down to rehobeth, let me know and Ill take you out for a drink at the pub.
          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Awesome, it won't be till next summer though, I won't have any vacation time till this time next year. but by then you could enjoy a cruise in the V6 aspire and maybe minigun will be rocking full out!
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

dang i didnt realize till just now that your in delaware i just drove through 2 weeks ago to pick up my shell from silv3rbull3t in jersey shore i would have made a pit stop for a drink at the pub. all the guys at silv3rbull3ts house were irish it was great we had a nip of jameson to celebrate
              -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
              -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Sweet!!!

I love to see these projects being finished.
                ~Jeff
                1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
                1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
                2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

dude U have gor to let me know were U got that motor and how the hell you put that in there
                  '97 Aspire Or the little white egg

Comment

^search his build thread.

and welcome fellow PA member!
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                    X