No announcement yet.

Got me a blue 93 L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO Fresh! You're killin' me! I have to find me an easy one so I can do it fast since I'm working on everyone else's cars!

I promise when I have more time I will find something more challenging. I already have a few ideas about some things I'd like to do to another car

And no way I'm giving this one up! It was love at first sight! I told Sensei "It's too nice, I just can't let this one go to just anyone". Plus I've already started putting together a nice "parts pile" for it. She's quickly catching up to the 88 LX sitting in front of her :mrgreen:
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Comment

All right then.. just trying to keep you from feeling shallow when the car is all done. Just keep in mind, Ill trade you a rusted heap of $&#* whenever you're ready to take on a real challenge. Just trying to help.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

You're only thinking of my best interests right? hehehehhe

It's ok, I'm already as shallow as a saucer of milk anyway. But I'll keep your offer in mind for when I start looking for a REAL challenge. LOL :mrgreen:

<--- Goes out to check sheet metal inventory

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

Really great score! And a good plan to make it the swap car. Love that color too.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I figure since there's a major hole in the block and it's a 93 she's just begging for the swap. Besides, after doing the math; anything with a B3 that needs a complete rebuild is a good candidate for a B6 swap because it's actually cheaper to buy the parts to rebuild the B6 (not taking into account the cost of the B6 motor and related parts of course). But in the long run I still think the B6 would be the better route if a car doesn't have a usable core.

When I rolled up and saw that shiney blue paint I immediately went into the "Finding Nemo" seagull mode - "MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE"
            Last edited by Zanzer; 03-28-2010, 11:15 AM.

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by hotfordcat View Post
              Great deal on the blue one for sure, but I'd snag the Aqua one in the background iffin you weren't lookin. LOL
              Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
              ^^ Hahaha! You may have a fight on your hands with that one! That's Lanemeyer14's car that we're doing the B8 swap on

I have 10 Festivas in my driveway and his by far is everyone's favorite. Even the people who don't anything about Festies love it! :thumbright:
              He doesn't want that thing....it's a POS!
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                I have 10 Festivas in my driveway...
                You're not addicted, it's just a hobby, right?
                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
                  You're not addicted, it's just a hobby, right?
                  Right! I just take my hobbies REALLY seriously

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                  He doesn't want that thing....it's a POS!
                  Bite your tongue!!! You just wait till it's done

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
                  X