No announcement yet.

The Bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got done dry sanding the first coat (even though it wasnt a full forst coat lol) i have the car all day saturday and sunday so maybe ill shoot the second coat, and buff it out with wax, well i think thats the correct way to do it..

Comment

Dont put wax on it if you are planning on more than 2 coats.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

i think 2 coats will be okay.. i hope.. but i wont know till i get that wax on there..

Comment

I would go 3 coats minimum if I were you.

Comment

if thats what it will take to look good, i guess thats what i will do

Comment

When you buff it out you are gonna lose some of the paint and you dont need to burn through.

Comment

i dont have access to a real buffer, im going to be doing it by hand

Comment

I just thought i would add these pictures..

this one could have been real bad, but i nipped it in the bud.(spelling?)

and thanks to the wheel bearing lock up, i lost a perfectly good tire:

Comment

I have four 12'' tires and the space saver spare if you need them.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

i already bought 2 brand new ones, and in a few weeks ill get the other two, but thank you cheapest i could find was 49/ea, but next round will be 60/ea because the prices went up lol

Comment

Burnout tires.
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost
                        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

My festiva doesnt burn out. even on a wet road the front tires just bounce.. the tires are already gone, replaced with new ones

Comment

does any one know what size bolts i need to replace ALL the ones on the heat sheild?

this one at the bottom is seized

and where can i get a replacement for this hose doohickey?

any ideas on these size bolts too? the are pretty much non-existent, i will have to drill them out, they connect some metal pipe to the exhaust down pipe

also.. is there supposed to be anything here? looks like a bolt, but what size?
                            Last edited by MTec007; 06-21-2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

The hose is a hot air rise tube, any auto parts store will have them. Just measure the diameter so you know which one to get. It's only a few bucks.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X