No announcement yet.

minigun rear view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its at the final stages of sanding and priming, have a few mods to finish on the rear bumper with vents and exhaust cut outs but no major fabricating left. Pheonix set me up with a gauge company to do the dash and will be ordering the parts when I get home from vacation.
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
      Its at the final stages of sanding and priming, have a few mods to finish on the rear bumper with vents and exhaust cut outs but no major fabricating left. Pheonix set me up with a gauge company to do the dash and will be ordering the parts when I get home from vacation.
      Less ass grabbing , more doing please :mrgreen:

On my side , im currently stripping all the unwanted wires from the festy harness. (removing all engine controls keeping only the lights , horn , just the minimum.)
      Last edited by PhoenixSHO; 12-17-2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Awsome
        Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Minigun keeps getting better every time I look at it!! I hope you get it finished and bring it to madness in October.
          Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
          187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Working...
          X