No announcement yet.

My First Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I didn't respond. Kids are sick, had a tough day at work. Worked half a day trying to figure out a car that I had firing order wrong. Made me feel dumb. Checked it many times against a incorrect source.

Any way, call me. Ill be working on cars tomorrow
    Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
    88? Parts car-sold
    91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
    86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
    1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

• Update

Got the spoiler installed. Also replaced the trans output seals. The ps was leaking gear oil. Problem solved. Fixed a wiring issue with the coolant fan and temp sender. Temp gauge is working great now. Thought we had a wiring issue with the horn but found out the horn is dead. So all in all, need a new horn, install lap belts, and parking light covers to be ready for inspection.
      ----------------------------------------------
      93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

• 100% totally legal

Finished the last few items yesterday and passed inspection with flying colors. Nice to have a daily driver again. Guy at the inspection station who took it for a test drive said, "dang that thing is fun to drive, what have you done to this car?" LOL... if he only knew the half of it. Still have plenty left to do. Next on the list is alignment, tint, power locks, alarm, struts, and new tires.

Here are some current pics for your perusal:

Comment

• I just caught up with your thread (left off at first engine start) and couldn't sop up my drool fast enough.

Good job! Dang, awesome car...
          -Zack
          Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Long time since last post...

Had some trouble last week. Festy was missing on 4th cylinder. After some troubleshooting we found the injector was completely clogged. Cleaned the rail and injectors and she is back and purring like ever.

Should be building the custom sub box for hatch in a week or so.

Comment

Working...
            X