No announcement yet.

Another SHOGUN in the werks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure skill. Rare to see someone who can disassemble a vehicle.
    The H.A.M.B.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      no such thing as a '92 LX, the LX trim level went from '88-'90 and then the GL trim level took over from there, given the options list you presented, i'd say it was an L trim level.
      Thats whats written on the rear hatch , either it was replaced , either we had LX in Canada in 92....

Comment

sweet! sub'd
        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
          Thats whats written on the rear hatch , either it was replaced , either we had LX in Canada in 92....
          ... i'm just sayin... and if infact you did have the LX option up there in '92, then i know a few people that would be interested in parts (myself included).

and Red Stiva, i hope you're not being sarcastic... it takes alot of courage to cut into something you love.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

... i'm just sayin... and if infact you did have the LX option up there in '92, then i know a few people that would be interested in parts (myself included).

and Red Stiva, i hope you're not being sarcastic... it takes alot of courage to cut into something you love.
            Whats the kind of parts someone would need on a canadian LX?

Comment

the LX interior for instance... especially the seats with adjustable headrests and the split rear seat.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

the LX interior for instance... especially the seats with adjustable headrests and the split rear seat.
                Thats just great , I threw all the seats in the garbage.

Comment

generally the LX would have an underseat tray as well.

did the backseat have headrests too or is that ONLY for UK mazda 121's? did pride's get that too? I know the US models never got it and I think it looks sweet

does it have tiltwheel? lol. kind of a useless option in the festy I think but an option.
                  Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                  http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Originally posted by walth View Post
                    generally the LX would have an underseat tray as well.

did the backseat have headrests too or is that ONLY for UK mazda 121's? did pride's get that too? I know the US models never got it and I think it looks sweet

does it have tiltwheel? lol. kind of a useless option in the festy I think but an option.
                    Didnt see any undertray , It had no headrests on the back seats , but it had adjustables ones up in front. Tilt? I have no Idea , I didnt check.

Comment

Sho

WOW! I have seen a lot of those SHO engins showing up at my locol junk yard,in sacrament ca. nice job on the engin build up.

Comment

These things are awesome! So are these builds technically rear engine or mid engine?

1993 Ford Festiva L ($650)
                        Mazda 1.8L BP - PaceSetter Header (in progress)
                        Aspire Swap - 15x6.5 wheels, 205/50/15 tires
                        >> Photo Album <<

Comment

Mid, like an MR2 and my wife's Fiero
                          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Another SHOGUN in the werks Part 2

Rad mock up

Arch in place

Wheels , 16x7 front 16x8 rear. 15 and 0 offset.

Comment

Good start!

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

nice start and i absolutely love your wheel choice

Comment

Working...
                                X