No announcement yet.

"Udder Horror" B6T Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you've got a grommet on that positive cable. I'd love to see the sparks/explosion as a result of the insulation rubbing off, hahaha.
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

^ what he said... any time a cable runs thru a hole in metal ALLWAYS put a grommet in there... you dont want any fires or booms in the back...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Lol, I've made my festiva more dangerous then before now.
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

I haven't updated it in a while. The Walbro 255 is the only thing I don' have a picture off.

And a cutey dog.
          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
          14 C7 Z51

Comment

ok, looking at your downpipe, i can see where the wastegate can still be restricted even at full articulation. there's not enough room for the gasses to escape from the wall and flapper. needs a smoother transition an a bit more volume at the flapper.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
            X