minigun updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
    What are you doing for a speedo? And can you point me to some shifter linkage pics. And are you running a hydro clutch? Thanks-
    Using Speedhunt gages, the speedo is their GPS driven unit, no drive cable.

Clutch is cable as is the shifter. The shifter is an early cable SHO shifter with custom extra long cables

money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

love the gauges!!
      93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
      RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
      RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Thanks SS Did you fab the clutch cable as well? Is it motorcycle brake cable?
        Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
          Thanks SS Did you fab the clutch cable as well? Is it motorcycle brake cable?
          Thae cables are heavier then motorcycle stuff, its industrial grade, the clutch cable is the same. You mix and match ends, they screw on. I was able to match up a fitting that hooked right into the festiva clutch pedal in place of the factory cable.
          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
            Thae cables are heavier then motorcycle stuff, its industrial grade, the clutch cable is the same. You mix and match ends, they screw on. I was able to match up a fitting that hooked right into the festiva clutch pedal in place of the factory cable.
            Wow thats really good to know. Can you give me the manufacture name. Or a link,that would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Manufacturers of Ball Joints, Yoke Ends, Spherical Rod End, Wireforms and Tube Fabrications, Clevises, Cables, Fasteners, Hydraulic Adapters, Hydraulic Hoses, Rigid Linkages, Fabricating

Comment

I needed a place for the two wiring harness to come together in a neat package so I made up a factory console with battery disconnect, there are two lights on it, one is "battery on" the other is for the " alternator charge light" . It will also have two safety toggle switches mounted to the right of the disconnect.

money pit

Comment

holyballertown.

that looks slick.

Comment

I'm working my new clutch cable now. Midwest Control has an excellent selection.Thanks for pointing me to them. How did you secure the cable where it goes through the firewall? Thx-

Comment

I needed a place for the two wiring harness to come together in a neat package so I made up a factory console with battery disconnect, there are two lights on it, one is "battery on" the other is for the " alternator charge light" . It will also have two safety toggle switches mounted to the right of the disconnect.

beautifuldrool
                      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Using Speedhunt gages, the speedo is their GPS driven unit, no drive cable.

Clutch is cable as is the shifter. The shifter is an early cable SHO shifter with custom extra long cables

drool!
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                        X