Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skimsucka's B6T 93L deal!! Pics all day..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eurotiva
    replied
    Looks good rj

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by frankm201 View Post
    great job man
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• frankm201
    replied
    great job man

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    well i had a dream and then made it come true ...

Acutually gunna ditch the water temp gauge the stock cluster one is fine , move the voltmeter up on right side and then drop my radio into new full center console and install one of my cup holders ! only other gauge i want is a wide ban prolly put that on top of the column .

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
    Nice install on the center gauges. Wonder where you got that idea?
    I like um but i have plans to move them i gotta have that storage and move radio down there so i can pop my cup holder in

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Pretty sick nasty.
    Thx mang!
    Last edited by skimsucka; 02-10-2012, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Nice install on the center gauges. Wonder where you got that idea?

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Pretty sick nasty.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by 91mcnasty View Post
    So jealous of the tilt steering!!! Does anyone know if the 323 tilt rack will work in a festy.
    Just for everyone to know tilt steering brings the wheel 1 inch further out and is noticible i have tilt in both my cars so i wont have to worry about the diff

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    So jealous of the tilt steering!!! Does anyone know if the 323 tilt rack will work in a festy.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    UPdate

Originally posted by stillslow5 View Post
    I think that it's about time you come down here so I can see what this thing ended up like.

For sure man ! I was going to text you and tell you I'm about to order tires so ill be able to drive it far from home fairly soon ! That's the only thing that has kept me from driving it far, the tires I have on there are on the dry rotted side and I don't trust them at 70mph for more then a min ahah.

well I just installed tilt sterring column a new ignition/key set and int/variable wiper switch also put a newer non paint faded headlight stalk

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    Agreed!!!^^

Leave a comment:

• stillslow5
    replied
    I think that it's about time you come down here so I can see what this thing ended up like.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by dueces View Post
    Very Sweet man! I bet it's a complete riot to drive! Now that you have an intercooler on there, have you upped the boost at all?

How wide are the tires that you put on?

John
    It was more of a blast to drive pre IC because boost came on fast and strong, but now its more controlled clean pull and BOV sounds awesome! I tired to get go-pro clip today but sound wasn't doing it justice so I didn't upload.

All im running is stock 12 painted steelies Im looking at some 13lbs 14's 6 spoke black multi lugs ill be ordering in couple weeks!

Originally posted by bhazard
    I wish mine was that light.
    with a saw zaw and a dremel it could be , My interior consist of no rear belts, manual front belts, 2 srt4 seats, no spare tire or related equip, a radio and half console and all rear plastics

Originally posted by festivafeva
    what size charge pipe are you running?
    2 1/4 and ill be adding a bigger down pipe and 2 1/4 exhaust out to back no cat just muffler very soon !

Leave a comment:

• festivafeva
    replied
    what size charge pipe are you running?

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Not too bad when ya consider

Leave a comment:

Working...
X