• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a beauty!!!!!!!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Loving the gold!
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• So much has been going on in the shop. 2 all nighters this week! Madness I tell ya.

Well got mikes car almost done....bptms ftw

Its my first attempt at a front turbo,.... what greg's doing front turbos, you ask yourself ? Yup

I hope I did it right?

And I might get beaten for posting these, before FM6, but its way better in person

I had to build a fully custom racing heat shield....

Took this......

And it turned into this......

Today....
        And jim stopped by for an ac top off, radio fix, and general health check of his car. Also painted his bumper.

Then Craig (caoverlock) stopped by for some cheap parts.

Then RJ (skimsucka) stopped by, so we balanced his tires, and then started another project.

We Decided to do musical clutches in the smurf car.....

Done...

Then I decided to check my oil, since "euro" has been sitting while I test drive everyone elses cars.

I might have done some other "top secret" work to mine, but icant remember. Worked on 6 festivas today.

-Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
          Better get the ball rolling that back garage is going to be seeing alot of work before madness!
          yep...mike posted this back in June. Wow! the Festiva's have been flying in and out of there

Comment

• That carbon fiber wire cover looks good I wonder where you got that from?
            -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• ALL ya'lls work looks great!! Really wish I was goin' to madness with ya'll. Can't wait for the next FL meet.
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• You will be missed! It's always fun hanging with this crazy crew! catch ya next time! No 'scuses!
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Having trouble wrapping my head around mikes valve cover. Looks like finely polished exotic hardwood. Can't wait to see it in person. FL crew is bringing the firepower this year. Sooooo much festigasmic gratifacation.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• no fire power from me all stock lol
                    ;
                    www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
                    rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
                    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
                    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
                    '92 Festiva L M/T
                    '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                      Having trouble wrapping my head around mikes valve cover. Looks like finely polished exotic hardwood. Can't wait to see it in person. FL crew is bringing the firepower this year. Sooooo much festigasmic gratifacation.
                      Read back......FL has always brought something new,fresh,hot
                      -Greg
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09

Comment

• I gained 5 estimated HP and 4 MPG with my Eurotivaspec hatch. Thanks Greg!
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                          I gained 5 estimated HP and 4 MPG with my Eurotivaspec hatch. Thanks Greg!
                          too funny

Comment

• +5HP AND +4MPG, I want a Eurotiva spec hatch, were can i get one...lol
                            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• You have to PM Eurotiva every day. Then follow him around with a video camera at madness7, and last but not least, endure hours of his explanations of why air conditioning is important. :p

Comment

• Latest project.....

So a zouple months ago, we were over in Otown , and rode a pedicab(pedal powered taxi)

My kids loved it, so i decided to build one, FREE!!!

I used a dolly, an old broken pressure washer, the innerds of some festiva seats, a bed frame, and some U-bolts.

This project took less than 24 hrs to build......

Here is where it started

Add a festiva rear seat back..... and some angle iron......

And i cut the rear seat foam from a festiva for the cushions....................

And thought I'd paint it orange, just to find out, i didn't have enough paint, so black it is....................

And here is my "hitch" which is a festiva shifter linkage, a u-bolt, and a festy trans bolt, and lug nut........

And after a trip to eurotivas interior shop, it got a new seat cover......................

Total cost............$12....2 cans of paint and fabric.

Thats what i can recycling......
                                Last edited by eurotiva; 10-17-2012, 11:07 PM.
                                -Greg
                                Redneck Engineer
                                FOTY - '09

Comment

Working...
                                X