X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    I see rubbing in your future...
    If you're offering, I could use some too. :p
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 03-31-2017, 12:45 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      I see rubbing in your future...
      I've been driving it like this for the last couple days and haven't noticed any yet. Might rub at full lock but how often do you need full lock in a festiva. The fenders are all rolled to fit the 165s on the 14 inch wheels. I'm getting a set of 185 R888s in the next couple of weeks so that will be the real test.

Comment

• Originally posted by blake4591 View Post
        I've been driving it like this for the last couple days and haven't noticed any yet. Might rub at full lock but how often do you need full lock in a festiva. The fenders are all rolled to fit the 165s on the 14 inch wheels. I'm getting a set of 185 R888s in the next couple of weeks so that will be the real test.
        R888 makes a good winter tire.

(I mean if you come out to AZ and enjoy 75 degree track days while your friends all deal with cold weather)
        Last edited by Advancedynamix; 03-31-2017, 07:02 PM.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          R888 makes a good winter tire.

(I mean if you come out to AZ and enjoy 75 degree track days while your friends all deal with cold weather)
          Haha yeah I'm sure they do. I'd just like to not have to keep a rusted out 4 wheel drive beater around for the winter.

Comment

• Well there is one less Festiva in the world today. I finally drug the rusted out shell of my original '93 blue car to the scrap yard this morning. It's contributed a lot of parts to put the silver car together and anything of value that was left was sold off to forum members so it lives on in a lot of different cars. Number one question at the scrapyard was how did you get that on the trailer like that.

Loaded on the trailer

Last Picture of it in the review mirror

Comment

• It's a sad day...
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
              X