Hot_Wheels fabrication corner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is art.
    1990 Flat black Festiva...Mostly stock...

Comment

Looks like some form of a blow off valve .

Comment

That's some nice tig welding! I want to learn tig but I need want to master mig first. My first project will be making tie bars. I got a cheap tube notched and set it up. I was hoping to start tonight but the metal I got is to small. I need to get some 1.25. All the metal suppliers have bankers hours so it will have to wait til I get a vacation day. Or if I find a supplier online?

Comment

new toy in the garage!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
            That's some nice tig welding! I want to learn tig but I need want to master mig first. My first project will be making tie bars. I got a cheap tube notched and set it up. I was hoping to start tonight but the metal I got is to small. I need to get some 1.25. All the metal suppliers have bankers hours so it will have to wait til I get a vacation day. Or if I find a supplier online?
            Drill presses are nice to have but in my opinion get a bench top mill 1000x nicer to have so much easier to line up starting bits then you can make slots and really take fab to the next level with machining we have one from the 40s or 50s its a first gen Bridgeport its old and kinda sketchy but it works and has helped alot

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
            Festiver
            93 L find/5 speed
            BP/g15mr swapped
            Aspire brake swapped
            Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
            stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
            rustful
            maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
            advanced suspension
            kai/skeeter camber
            b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
              Awesome! Let's See It In Action!
              "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
              sigpic
              "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
              "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
              "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
              "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
              https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Festiver View Post
                Drill presses are nice to have but in my opinion get a bench top mill 1000x nicer to have so much easier to line up starting bits then you can make slots and really take fab to the next level with machining we have one from the 40s or 50s its a first gen Bridgeport its old and kinda sketchy but it works and has helped alot

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                Got a pic or a link to one? Are they exspensive?

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
                  Awesome! Let's See It In Action!
                  x2
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                  X