the brick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon chapman View Post
    Exhaust done sound good idles around 750 to 800 rpm now for the pedles 220 lbs 6 foot tall I don't fit under dash very well
    Pull the driver's seat for more room, and put a blanket or something else soft to lay on.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sounds like a plan have to pull seats to scrub them anyway

Comment

Fort test drive today went great need to adj timeing it pings in 4th timeing off a little. Other than that it runs awesome

Comment

Take the seat covers off and pitch them in your washer, they will come out looking new, DO NOT put them in the dryer, air dry only, they tend to get smaller in the drier.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Might try to take seat covers off shortly but for now an update she is running good finely got the tow bar brackets made and installed I am going to use my festy as a dinghy behind my wife's explorer in case we are out and I get called to go tow something she don't have to stop and leave to go home with me she can stay I can detach the festy and go.

Comment

Made tow bar brackets and stated cutting patch panels Ben buddy lately had little time to work on it hopefully soon I will got it fixed

Comment

Several hundred miles on it now still need to fix rust but it has proved its self at 45 mpg so time to fix that rust

Comment

That's awesome, looking forward to hearing how this one progresses. I can only dream of 45 mpg, I just scrape in over 30 here.
                  200,000KM milestone!

Comment

Wth!? Only 30? Beating the crap out of my warmed over B3 nets a bare minimum 34 and that's with a dead cylinder. Racing a very warmed over B6 got me 14...

Me thinks you need some tuning...
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Update just got a parts car with 130000 with 5 speed trans so more mpg

Comment

New hood market light rear seat and grille all from pullapart. Hood is rust free

Comment

Originally posted by Jon chapman View Post
                          New hood market light rear seat and grille all from pullapart. Hood is rust free
                          I didn't know hoods rusted.
                          '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
                          '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
                          '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

You can make anything rust in Ohio
                            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Ya my hood looked good other than the fact that it it was Swiss cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X