KILL LIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILL LIST

thought I would start er' off, I saw racing in the title so lol, just gave me a wild hair I guess.

KILL List for FRANTIKS 1990 BP festiva.

2002 Mustang GT, 1996 neon(T), 92? crx, 96 civic hb w/B18, saturn redline(SC), cobalt, cobalt ss, prowler, 1 & 2nd gen rx7, 2nd gen talon tsi, numerous stock hondas :lol: , 2005 vette(i think he was having problems), stock auto srt4, integra gsr with numerous upgrades, 98 neon w/ msd, underdraft pulley, fuel upgrades(dusted), 2002 silverado ss(car length in first gear), newer firebird, newer camaro ss, iroc, 5.0.....I think thats it until i get my tranny fixed.

NEXT!

I could post my kills, but all the minivans look alike.

I got killed by a rally readied '02 wrx. There's something thats really fun about watching a car spin all 4 wheels while it's pulling away from you.
    OX SMASH!!

Comment

yeah its pretty funny watching a 10 sec talon go sideways down the track spinning all four, its funny

Comment

Uncle fester's kill list? About 3.7 million mosquitoes...

(smokin' like a freight train!)
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

My geo had a pelican in it's kill list. Stupid thing swooped on me. I felt bad.
          OX SMASH!!

Comment

list

too much to name....12.89 at 118.1 mph...lol

the fastest aspire automatic in the world

Comment

oh come on, just have some fun, start naming! lol

Comment

OK

all Honda HERE...many with engine swap and Frankenstein engines...lol
                all stang with street tires...they wont go on slick if they have no nitrous...
                firebird 99 auto with gear and some good parts... :twisted:
                the guy here with a viper just park it and tell me : no ...i cant race with you, your car is better than mine...
                two owners of a Z06 go away when they see my aspire...
                for sure all this man have great cars and many more $$$ and this is MY fun to have a 7200$ aspire that eat a 72000$ viper!

the fastest aspire auto in the world

Comment

Re: KILL LIST

Originally posted by FRANTIK
                  thought I would start er' off, I saw racing in the title so lol, just gave me a wild hair I guess.

KILL List for FRANTIKS 1990 BP festiva.

2002 Mustang GT, 1996 neon(T), 92? crx, 96 civic hb w/B18, saturn redline(SC), cobalt, cobalt ss, prowler, 1 & 2nd gen rx7, 2nd gen talon tsi, numerous stock hondas :lol: , 2005 vette(i think he was having problems), stock auto srt4, integra gsr with numerous upgrades, 98 neon w/ msd, underdraft pulley, fuel upgrades(dusted), 2002 silverado ss(car length in first gear), newer firebird, newer camaro ss, iroc, 5.0.....I think thats it until i get my tranny fixed.

NEXT!
                  That's quite the kill list for a low 15 second car. Some of the cars you listed are pretty quick, IE, the Cobalt SS and Ion Redline (mid 14's), a Prowler, a Mustang GT. They never made SRT4s with an automatic transmission. You probably raced the normal 130hp Neon that has the SRT4 appearance package. Sorry to call BS on you but somethings just aren't adding up :shock:
                  * Retired Festiva-er*
                  1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
                  B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

i beat a 72 nova, dual hollys, hi rise.....he snaped his axle hitting 2nd...i beat a 400 hp chevy :twisted:
                    90 L FI..second B3
                    90 L Parts car
                    Jay

Comment

I got owned by a metro.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

I smote a 2001Mustang yesterday in a street race, with my stock 91FestivaGL

people like that kid, I just want to yank the keys from them and say "You'll get these back when you learn how to drive worth a damn."
                        "Nothing's gonna grieve us
                        When we drive Festivas
                        I could go a hundred miles an hour
                        Long as I got the Almighty Power
                        With my plastic Jesus
                        Riding on the dashboard of my car"

Comment

lemme see the current count is 2 WRX's, 3 Stang 5.0's (one with bolt-ons, two wearing slicks and skinnies), and the rest were all a bunch of little POS compact cars that thought they were hot shit with a muffler and intake.... Oh but this wasn't in the stiva, that was with the turbo Beetle

Comment

stock cobalt ss and redline run a 14.9, but thats in like 60%hum, 14.9v15.1 midnight style, its a drivers race, I swear to god I beat my budy jasens redline with intake and header. Prowlers HAHA, there fuckn 16 sec turds. mustang gt= 15.2-.3 , and sorry your right about the srt4, no they never made one, but this one was, i will get a picture, lol the reg neons run 17.3 here lol, I pretty damn sure I know what an srt-4 looks like. having an average of .050 rt it is easy to beat a redline with someone driving it with a .6 rt

Comment

Originally posted by FRANTIK
                              yeah its pretty funny watching a 10 sec talon go sideways down the track spinning all four, its funny
                              how do you control a car spinning all 4 tires?
                              Roe:

1990 Jeep Cherokee
                              2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Email: Nathan.Roe86@Gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X