Race season is almost here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race season is almost here!!!

Anybody else itching to run their cars? I'm almost ready to start my assault on the 11's.

ME....
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

im in the grey with my 2nd funbox but im ready none the less either b6 w/ cam or bp or both (hopefully both) im auto xing and draging it this summer.
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I'm just about ready for the racing season

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by grocerygetter View Post
          Anybody else itching to run their cars? I'm almost ready to start my assault on the 11's.
          As one of the fastest recorded festivas I know you will represent. Knock em dead.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Race City Speedway here in Calgary opens April 30th, weather permitting!!
            Ian
            Calgary AB, Canada
            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
              I'm just about ready for the racing season
              I saw your kajiji ad! Cool!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Whooooooo RACING!!!!!!!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

i have ben ready for a long time i am driving the gf nuts tell her i cant wait lol
                  the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
                  \/\_____________FORD
                  FOREVER

Comment

i love california... race season started in feb!!!! 215/40/16's dont grip as well as i hoped for in a straight line... 2.4 60's and 14.0's at 105ish but on the upside the videos look sweet watchin me burn out til 3rd and an sti i do freeway runs with(dead even from 60mph-130mph ish) runs low 13's so im still waiting on slicks
                    Last edited by fastivaB6TG25MR; 03-23-2010, 12:57 AM.
                    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

very excited! test and tune starts this sat. here in wichita. itching to take the mustang but will most likely be messing with the festy instead lol
                      OW!!

Comment

once i get my suspension kinks worked out and my miata rims ill be ready to hit up VIR. cant wait to get on the track

Comment

I know its not the same racing as you guys are talkin but I already ran one autocross and won my class. The second one is this weekend!!!! I cant wait!!

Comment

^ Congrats! There's definitely merit to cars (and drivers) that can go fast AND turn
                            Oscar

Comment

the 215s you're running are too stiff in the side wall to grip while dragging, step down to a 195 50 14 (or the like) and lower the air pressure a bit. you want contact patch.
                              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                              X