X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Street races

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Wouldn't it suck to lose to a guy wearing goggles in a Festiva! hahaha
    Not nearly as bad as it would if he was wearing a horse head...
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• My race face is similar to Mike's sweet racing goggles.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• i have a video of me in my bone stock festy 5 spd beating a 92 accord, but im still debating on posting it because it being linked from youtube throws up the "big brother" issue ad we just had some guys get picked up for having their shit taped and posted on youtube, of course their plates were in it...but ehh ill throw it up tomorrow and post the link

Comment

• grey vw nice video your car sounds great

Comment

• Before I rebuilt my engine I beat a gsr turboed ek hatch that ran 13.6 at the drags from the dig but he got me 2 cars on a second gear pull! I was pretty stoked for my car!

Comment

• raced a RHD GTR (R32) from 40-97 (gps) and beat him tonight. Still on the rear mount setup
              Last edited by M3NTAL; 09-28-2013, 12:09 AM.
              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• My hairline is receding. I don't have to stop for red left turn arrows anymore! They kill MPG! People do not see the festiva sometimes, like im on a bike. My poor excuse.
                Last edited by getnpsi; 09-28-2013, 03:40 AM.
                1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• Heh.. we had fun the other night in the '89. Sitting next to a mid-2000s Cadillac at a stoplight (60MPH highway). Some old woman, easily lower 60s, has loud rap music playing, tinted windows (window open), and shined-up wheels.

We broke loose the second that green went. Stayed pace until about 40, then I hit good 3rd, and off I went to about 75. Stopped there.

10 seconds later she goes flying by somewhere in the 80s haha. Had a disability plate!
                  White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
                  White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
                  1988 LX 5-speed
                  ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Working...
                  X