X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getriebe6Gang.jpg

6 Speed Mazda 6 Diesel Gearbox, with bad bearings. ty1

Comment

looking like this will be fun once completed man!!! good luck with the build!!!

Comment

Some updates.

Spoken to a guy from czech. He runs a 323BG with a FE in it, 1/4mile with around 350hp. He said his transmission comes from a FWD Kia FE, so it must be from a Clarus.
        This transmission sports thicker castings, revised internals (bearing etc.), 28 spline count diff. He said, it holds without problems. No wonder, itīs in front of a 3000lbs car(wagon).
        Itīs a G series, so my LSD fits straight in. Purchased one three weeks ago for a good price.

My aftermarket rods now in the motor, after scratching one of the crankshaft journals with the rod.

Car was on the dyno last monday (MAHA MHR). In hurry and fiddling around with the laptop, no pics or vids.

On the next session, I will do that. Results are not that bad. But definitely in the "something must bite the dust in the next second" area. Because of no pics and vids to prove it, it doesnt count. :ia:

And some new ideas, may be worth the efford (alpha/n + speed density) on a turbocharged engine.

And on my spare-engine. Clearance problems allow only a 3 liter plenum.

Comment

This is an awesome build! I can't wait to see the charts on this animal. You may want to find a way to poke that monster out of the front of the car. You're going to need that to hook up.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Comment

What is the casting marks on the top of bell housing k24?

Comment

K9A2

Anyway Iīm out of buisness for 3 - 5 months now because I received my target date for a medical procedure today. I have a artificial knee joint (made from titan, yeeehaaa; lightweight engine mounts anyone?). Itīs the second time they tamper with it.

Guys, have fun and drive safe....... See ya!

Comment

Oh man! Just when it was starting to get exciting!

To be continued...
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost
                  13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Newspaper headgasket for higher comp. bhaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

It's been over a year, any new progress?
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I'm looking to get back into a Festy,been looking for a good shell for some time now. I have a spare Mazda FE3 that I want to do this swap,also have the F2T trans for it also.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                          It's been over a year, any new progress?
                          Got a minute

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X