• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fudge
    replied
    Originally posted by walth View Post
    It is an absolute blast.

We swapped my car from manual rack to Kia Rio power rack, camber plates in the rear. Swapped bens car in a day and a half: advanced suspension, camber plates, new front hubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you like power steering? it must be TOO easy hahaha. I have the advanced suspension makes the car handle insanely well! Maybe I could use some camber in the back some day.

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    Originally posted by fudge View Post
    Yes I rode with so many people actually! Thanks for telling me about this, I had so much fun and I can't wait to drive my festiva through those cones!
    It is an absolute blast.

We swapped my car from manual rack to Kia Rio power rack, camber plates in the rear. Swapped bens car in a day and a half: advanced suspension, camber plates, new front hubs.

Leave a comment:

• fudge
    replied
    Originally posted by walth View Post
    Yeah we'll meet soon enough. We worked some crazy hours last week and I totally forgot I talked with you a while back. Did you get to ride with anyone on Sunday?

Yes I rode with so many people actually! Thanks for telling me about this, I had so much fun and I can't wait to drive my festiva through those cones!

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    Originally posted by fudge View Post
    Yeah it was Chris! hahaha he asked me the same thing, nope that wasnt me! I think I'm going to go to every one the rest of this season haha.
    Congrats on the kid! Man that looks like so much fun driving around in 3 festivas! Great picture, I hope to meet you guys at one of these events!
    Yeah we'll meet soon enough. We worked some crazy hours last week and I totally forgot I talked with you a while back. Did you get to ride with anyone on Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• fudge
    replied
    Yeah it was Chris! hahaha he asked me the same thing, nope that wasnt me! I think I'm going to go to every one the rest of this season haha.
    Congrats on the kid! Man that looks like so much fun driving around in 3 festivas! Great picture, I hope to meet you guys at one of these events!

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    That was probably Chris (Walth here). I did sell a B3 to someone from Charlottesville last year sometime... may have been you?

I hope to make it to a couple more this season, but we're expecting a kid on or around July 15th, so I'm guessing the 16th will probably not happen for me at least. Ben was in town for the weekend and was planing to come with us, normally it's just Chris and I.

Leave a comment:

• fudge
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post
    Did you go with BRR SCCA fudge? We were planing to run 3 Festivas with them at Danville Saturday, but ended up not having the cars ready in time. Just went cruising around the BRP and other fun roads in the area instead.
    Yes I went to Danville on Sunday! Do you happen to be the person I was emailing from craigslist? Dang 3 festivas! I hope I can catch you guys at the one in Roanoke on July 16, are you going to that one? This sport looks like a whole world of fun!

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    I just looked at the times from the 1st autocross i went to. I was the fastest new guy out there! The car was up way to high and the rear was pretty bad! I still did good for the new guys tho. Im gonna keep on working on it till i get it right!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatch View Post
    Took second in SMF yesterday, only missed first by a tenth!

This club also does rallycross - if I just throw my 13" tires on instead of my 15" autox wheels, would that be sufficient for some dirt action?
    Congrats!
    I think 13" would work well in dirt.

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    THe last event we had 3. Williams, cliff and myself. Cliff is a b6t built, william is a b6, and i went in overkill. It was a blast. This time it was just William and myself but it was just as fun. I wish i had not broken down but its all good.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    Did you go with BRR SCCA fudge? We were planing to run 3 Festivas with them at Danville Saturday, but ended up not having the cars ready in time. Just went cruising around the BRP and other fun roads in the area instead.

Leave a comment:

• fudge
    replied
    Nice! I attended my first autocross yesterday and it was a blast to ride along with a bunch of people. I can't wait til July so I can take my festiva out there! Must be fun to go with two festivas! so many miatas lol

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    I guess i took 1st place in dm because i was the only 1!!!

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    Im still not doing that great yet! My car is not right. I pulled the strut body apart due to the way that i opened my holes up. I now know the proper way to mod them. My fault... And my tire pressure was at about 18-20 in front and 22 or so rear. I need to raise the tire pressure to like 30 and go from there. When i go to turn in i get a highly delayed reaction to my input. I can completely feel the tires rolling over. I rode in williams car after he raised his psi and it felt way better then mine.

Leave a comment:

• Hatch
    replied
    Took second in SMF yesterday, only missed first by a tenth!

This club also does rallycross - if I just throw my 13" tires on instead of my 15" autox wheels, would that be sufficient for some dirt action?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X