Finally killed a new Mustang GT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally killed a new Mustang GT!

On the way home yesterday i finally found a new mustang gt. I passed him and kinda tried to get him to run me but i think he thought i was being stupid. Well after he saw me pass the next car in style he decided to TRY and show me up. He pulled up next to me and went down a gear. I just rolled on in 5th due to still changing lanes under boost and all that. He got me at the very start but i quickly left him. I let out about 7k in 5th. No clue how fast as the speed-o only goes to 85. I only let out because the hood was about to fly off or so it looked. The car behind us cought up to me once i was going slow again and gave me the biggest thumbs up you can imagine! The mustang kept on his path and i let him go. It has been my goal all along to truly destroy a new mustang gt. Now its time to find an LS
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Does anyone know what speed is 7k in 5th? g series.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Oh the joy!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
        Gear ratios and tire size

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think tires are 185 70 13. The gears are stock. I have no clue what the ratios are or anything. I just thought someone on here would already know about what speed it would be.
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Fill in the blanks and you'll have your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Hayata View Post
              Fill in the blanks and you'll have your answer.
              Well thank you Captain obvious. If i had the stock gear ratios i would not have asked the question. Hell im sure i could look it up in no time but the question was asked as part of the conversation! Its just something to talk about.
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

7K + Fifth Gear + G series = There's a mustang owner out there who hates you now... :tm:

***BANGS GAVEL***
                "Them's my rulin's"

~Next question please...
                Last edited by Greywolf; 02-02-2017, 04:41 PM.
                Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Comment

I think you were between 130 and 140 with the stock 5th.
                  The stock 5th is a fun ratio in these cars, but it sucks gas at freeway speed with the b6t fuel injection.
                  Last edited by Advancedynamix; 02-02-2017, 04:40 PM.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Well thank you Captain obvious. If i had the stock gear ratios i would not have asked the question.
                    Ahem.

The gears are stock.
                    Captain Obvious, indeed.

Take a break. Have a beer. You won the race. Enjoy the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf View Post
                      7K + Fifth Gear + G series = There's a mustang owner out there who hates you now... :tm:

***BANGS GAVEL***
                      "Them's my rulin's"

~Next question please...
                      i love it
                      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Ahem.

Captain Obvious, indeed.

Take a break. Have a beer. You won the race. Enjoy the moment.
                        if i had the stock gear NUMBERS! kinda hard to do the math on numbers that you dont have
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Anyway! It was fun for sure. now i need to finish the darn build and get back out there and really show them up.
                          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

if i had the stock gear NUMBERS! kinda hard to do the math on numbers that you dont have
                            I may have them for you, actually. I've been buying up OEM literature since I purchased my car. If I find the data, I'll post it here for discussion.

Comment

I may have them for you, actually. I've been buying up OEM literature since I purchased my car. If I find the data, I'll post it here for discussion.
                              Thanks bud!
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X