No announcement yet.

Speed question... let me dream!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH good one its a called a BJ. That could help. I think someone on here has one. KIADOHC IIRC
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

just use the 1.6 that looks like the 1.3
      "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

In euurope you can buy a new Fiesta with a 2.0 L motor

Comment

My car is built for high speed tracks. anything over 100 get a little scarry. I've got full coilovers, roll cage and front airdamn with cannards that lowers the car over and inch at 70mps and it still feels unstable at times. if you going for land speed kinda thing. I would invest heavy into some aero dynamics and suspension first then brakes then go for the power after you can get the front end to not start lifting on you over 80MPH.

Nathan

Comment

I like the lift on mine, it makes me feel like I own an AEROPLANE! J/K :-)
            Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

I would top out any of my stock EFI five speed festivas w/o a thought, they are all stable at their top speed of 105 mph +/- 3mph.
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Can you boost the stock 1.3 and keep it in the class. As far as speed I had mine to 132mph just cruising about 1/2 thottle and 6psi. If your going that speed get some 15's and some wider tires. I have 205/50/15 all the way around and it is actually a stable car.
                "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Working...
                X