No announcement yet.

Accepting Entries For September FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Marcus! I'm overjoyed. Even in the middle of the night when they are fussing for no apparent reason. It's hard not to flood this place with their pics. I try to limit myself. I TRY HARD! :lol:

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Paul you're using unfair tactics throwing in a couple pictures of those cute kids.

btw I really like the color scheme. It looks pretty great.

Comment

aglatfe1 I like the decal. It sure beats the big dent in the side of mine.
        Also, the interior is amazing. Take good care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by gottafesty View Post
          Paul you're using unfair tactics throwing in a couple pictures of those cute kids.
          DOH! Busted!! :lol: and thanks!

Thanks Jeff! I want to do a little more but this will do for now.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by MJD View Post
            Oh My Gosh !! That is one beautiful car...should still be making them like that !

MJD

Thanks MJD, Ive put a lot of time into that car but its paid me back everything and more as festivas always do.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

kids great !

Yes .......the kids are great !!

Ain't kids/grandkids wonderful ?

:love5:

Comment

You got that right! I waited a LONG time for mine. I was 35 when I had my first.

Comment

Well I'm going to enter for Festiva of the Month. Finally. I have been wanting to enter on my birthday month, but I found that it was euro's birthday 08/12/89, and figured fotm was about the car so here goes. It all started when I was a kid. My uncle had/has some of the fastest fords in the nation. He has been on the cover of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords multiple times. So i was raised a ford man. While we were fixing one of my mustangs (owned 9 by the way) , he let me borrow his '79 vw rabbit. It was fast too. Faster than any of my mustangs. I loved that little car. I then learned how much fun a small overpowered fwd car could be. Some years later my friends decided to be cool and sell their mustangs and get"tuner" cars. Hondas to be exact. So I thought well I should get an import so I can still go out and play.This little red festiva (eurotiva) had been sitting for sale down the road from my house for months. And when I saw the price go from $1500 to $1200 then to $900, I decided to go and make an offer on it. A few minutes later, after a quick test drive and some negotiating, I had an import, and a factory service manual. I spent a total of $750. This was in april of '05. Within a couple of weeks I had wheels,racing stripes and nitrous. And made a few of my friends upset. LOL This lttle car has been the best car i've ever owned. When my wife and kids and I moved to FL. about 3 yrs. ago I used the car as my "shop" truck. I opened a service business and drove the wheels off of it. About 1200 miles a week to be exact. The car had 146k miles when i got it. And after all the nitrous I thought the motor would be loose enough for a turbo. At 219k miles I mounted a turbo on it. I ran the stock B3 on 10 psi for about 2k miles. I got the car to run a 15.8@84 mph. Of course this required a few other parts. (clutch and fuel). After a trip to the dragstrip and playing with the dizzy I blew a head gasket. And we all know that if the stock motor goes .....you need a swap. That same week I bought a 91 mazda protege dx and that same weekend I had a swapped/turbo festiva. This car has seen lot's of everything too. My wife loves to auto-x it. I like to take it to the dragstrip. My 2 little girls are 3/6 and they are already fighting over who is gonna have it when they grow up. As you can tell I really enjoy my festiva and this community. And most of you guys probably have already seen alot of it but there is more. I have bought and sold many festys since I have owned euro, and I would like to give them props for the pieces i took to better euro.Here is some pics. Thanks for everybodies compliments and support.

And here is a pic of when Euro was a work truck. And the # is no longer working btw. I have hauled so much with this car and people flip when they see it pulling a trailer. I even went to bike week with it.

And my wife autoxing it. 3 wheelin'

Before I got red bumpers and spoiler..............................

And last but not least I wanted to say Happy Birthday(20) Eurotiva. The only regret with this car is that I did not take many pics............
                  Last edited by eurotiva; 08-13-2009, 06:25 PM.
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

eurotiva, nice car. I really like the scowling headlights.

And happy birthday euro! ccasion4:
                    Last edited by gottafesty; 08-13-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

wow, great story and GREAT looking car you got my vote

oooo and happy birthday eurotiva

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Man, this is shaping up to be an interesting month. All good submission, in my opinion. Best of Luck to all!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Some nice entries so far this month!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                            Some nice entries so far this month!!

Wow, you can say that again ....makes a guy think how on earth he would compete with such great talented guys with love of the Festivas !

Beautiful, great work you all !

Comment

Just write a good story!
                              -Greg
                              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                              Redneck Engineer
                              FOTY - '09
                              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

eurotiva.... DUDE.... your car is so hot! I don't even like red but some how you have pulled it off. It looks great on your car.

Comment

Working...
                                X