Clear All

I like it. Those wheels are awesome. Engine looks just like the b3

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Guessing its a B5
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Thanks,I think the engine is a variance of the B3, it has 1385cc and approximately 75hp, which is very similar to a B3. The rim is very cheap, it only cost 1000 rmb(around 160 USD) as a factroy option.

Comment

The only way to get a Festiva to look like a Pride, is to have the parts shipped from China. I saw a lot of things on your car we would like to have in the states. Anything you have shipped here you could sell.

Comment

Yep, Wheels, Tail Lights , & Rear Spoiler will be a big seller IMHO.
            If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker View Post
              The only way to get a Festiva to look like a Pride, is to have the parts shipped from China. I saw a lot of things on your car we would like to have in the states. Anything you have shipped here you could sell.
              Hi, Studebaker thanks for your reply. I was wondering if I could get parts shipped from China, would they be a direct bolt on or they should be modified. I was wondering is it as simple as changing the headlight and the grille or it requires the fenders to be replaced? Those parts are dirt cheap in China but I have zero clues on custom requirements or whether it is allowed to ship auto parts across the board?

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
                Yep, Wheels, Tail Lights , & Rear Spoiler will be a big seller IMHO.
                Hi, nacdoc101. Good evening, I just brainstorming ways to ship auto parts across the board, does it allowed by the custom? Are there special requirements and regulations involved? Thanks

Comment

FIL493.jpg

12 Disc CD installed.

Comment

FIL502.jpg

not enough leg rooms on back seats.

Comment

FIL491.jpg

Rear spoiler. Cost 1000 RMB as a factory option back in 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by xguo17 View Post
                        Hi, nacdoc101. Good evening, I just brainstorming ways to ship auto parts across the board, does it allowed by the custom? Are there special requirements and regulations involved? Thanks
                        I do't belive so, not from China. Shipper will have to fill out Customs papers , & you might have to pay a customs fee.
                        We get many goods from China. Shipping cost may be high.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

The U.S. & Canada only got the 2 door Hatch , not the 4 door hatch.
                          From your pics ,looks like most things will plug right in with no mods.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Thanks,for the corner lights, are they direct plug in or require more mods? btw do you have experience importing parts internationally? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
                              The U.S. & Canada only got the 2 door Hatch , not the 4 door hatch.
                              From your pics ,looks like most things will plug right in with no mods.

Thanks,for the corner lights, are they direct plug in or require more mods? btw do you have experience importing parts internationally? Thanks

Comment

Nope, just recieving parts from Europe & Asia

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
                                X