Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm bumming ! For what ever reason it didn't work out it's sure a shame to have put all the time and effort into getting these parts just to have it completely fall apart without a single part exchanged. I don't know who or what is to blame but I sure was looking forward to getting the upgrades for my festivas.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
      I don't know who or what is to blame but I sure was looking forward to getting the upgrades for my festivas.
      Looks to me like he's blaming us for being impatient....
      99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
      98 SVT - PRT R&D car
      90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
        Originally posted by EVOGUN
        Listen we have waited a long time we would have waited longer. But then he comes on here offering parts to the highest bidder???? Slap in the face!

He suppose to be getting are stuff together, as we have a agreement.

So in the next while I have sources in Japan and Europe. I will only offer the parts that arrive here no prepay no BS waiting while some ppl get their act together.

I will make a thread and give details as to what and when soon as my sources let me know.

I will be bringing a lot of stuff might fill a 40 foot bin with parts. We will see how my contact's works out. That means front clips etc etc.

I have a broker for yahoo Japan but so you know shipping and brokerage are not cheap, but if you need something let me know.

You're not reading whole words careful and you are just very rude person I have seen it.

My advise for you, get your dusty glass and wipe out clean then read it start over it from begin and ending. I am giving you a one HINT: A person who can understanding what problems may arised and able give forgives will have sucess life.

Good luck with your new business!
        You should follow you own quote! Then maybe this would have been a success! In other words Forgive us for being impatient, which you will not do as you have shown!

Listen I run a Motorsport company so I have contacts for stuff many don't. I want to help out the community so why not. I will make a small Profit because I think that helps and keeps things fair.

No one will become rich off Festiva/Aspire stuff most ppl here are in it for love, not wealth.

Comment

I am locking this thread before it turns into something this forum is NOT for. FestivaGTX says he is refunding everyones money.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Working...
          X