No announcement yet.

brake swap score - UPDATE PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^"looks like you live in the country. a farm perhaps? if ya got access to a front end loader lets see some carnage pix once your done with it "

Maybe this will hold you till then.

sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I want the tranny if it is manual.

Kevin

Comment

The first post SAYS it's a 5 speed.....
        Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
        http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
        My Garage Page:
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

I'm actually going to try to get as much as possible for the engine/trans due to the low mileage. If you want to pm an offer I'll consider it.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by stefan
            looks like you live in the country. a farm perhaps? if ya got access to a front end loader lets see some carnage pix once your done with it :twisted:
            I live in the city actually. The cars are at my friends garage. It's in the county. It just has a little property. He rents a decent sized space with 2 friends. 2 lifts!! :thumbright:
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I'll give you $650 for the whole car. I really dont want to see this one parted out. It is too nice of an aspire.

Kevin

Comment

Hey Carbonvmax - A while back weren't you and your dad going to do some project Festivas? Anyway, take plenty of pictures and post often. Looks like a great score on the Aspire (oops, I mena brake swap - LOL!)
                And Happy Halloween to you!

RoyceHof

Comment

Originally posted by av8ter
                  I'll give you $650 for the whole car. I really dont want to see this one parted out. It is too nice of an aspire.

Kevin
                  I will think on that one. I'll still need to score all the brake parts from another aspire if I do it, but that is a tempting offer. I'll pm you when I make a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by roycehof
                    Hey Carbonvmax - A while back weren't you and your dad going to do some project Festivas? Anyway, take plenty of pictures and post often. Looks like a great score on the Aspire (oops, I mena brake swap - LOL!)
                    And Happy Halloween to you!

RoyceHof
                    Yeah man, but I dragged my feet on scoring the parts so dad got tired of waiting. he gave me the festiva back and then he scored this....

I'm still on my aspire swapped BP swapped festiva mission though. I WILL be posting pics of the progress for sure.

Happy Halloween backatcha!!

Comment

Working...
                    X