No announcement yet.

200$ FESTIVA???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what happened? did you get the car? wheres an update?
    90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

Comment

nah man i didnt, she bumped the price up to 600 then 800 back to 500 then blah blah blah,

had no oil when i checked and engine was f'd up

but luckily i got a deal with apparitus to pik up his festi in early jan so its fine.

idk she just pissed me off by alll the gameplaying.

she emailed be back but i just said screw it

Comment

well if she was all over the place with the price and stuff, and then no oil in the engine I think you did ok letting that one slide... Just let her finish off the engine and then offer to take it away for free and you can always use it for parts for your next one.
        90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
        BEFORE AFTER

Comment

yah it really pissed me off b/c i took tyme outta my day, to meet up and check the car, (hour drive)

i mean i still feel its got 200$ worth of parts but the hassle aint worth it

besides i'll just wait and who knows maybe ill get a call ssaying just take it!

lol nah aint gonna happen but can only dream.

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi
            i'll just wait and who knows maybe ill get a call ssaying just take it!

lol nah aint gonna happen but can only dream.
            It happens. It happened to me.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
            X