Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:laughing3:

FB71 wrote :

"I got to work (Archway Ford), and the boss says we should go home. Butthole...."

At least you got the day off. :lol: :lol:
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

yeah, but I didn't get paid for it, burned gas to get there, spent 4 hours travelling a grand total of 30 miles round trip, and had to have the roof of my egg fixed (made the boss pay for that!)
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch
        it started snowing last night when i was sleeping. i rode my moped in the snow today and my road is a smooth road and no pot holes and i got up to 60kmh, in no time, on tires 1.5 inches wide, lots of fun .Unicornasaurus where are you in vancouver?
        I live on the border between Port Moody/Coquitlam.

Comment

ok, cool

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by FB71
            yeah, but I didn't get paid for it, burned gas to get there, spent 4 hours travelling a grand total of 30 miles round trip, and had to have the roof of my egg fixed (made the boss pay for that!)
            Some days it doesnt pay to get out of bed :!:
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

^ that is a good saying lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

And of course it's still snowing. Gotta get over to the girlfriend's place in New West tonight. As long as I just take it slow, the festy kicks ass.

Comment

Working...
                X