would i over pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roycehof
    O.K. before you drop that kind of money take a really good look - 250 K miles is quite a few miles for any car.
    Probably 250,000 kilometers rather than miles as the car is in Canada. That works out to about 156,000 miles.

Just my 2˘ worth... at par today I might mention
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Yep - That is a good point - Those Canadians do like kilometers and Hockey. Reminds me of the old joke - I guy at a party says to another guy "The only good thing to come out of Canada is Hockey players and Ho's". The guy replies "My wife is from Canada". The first guy quickly says "Oh yeah - What team did she play for?"
      Regarding the car - That should be a good price but it still wouldn't hurt to look everything over real good for that kind of money.

Comment

ya, ill check it all over before i buy it and the guy says i can take it for a test drive :twisted: lol joking. but it looks like the best im gonna find for a while. but if i buy it then ill be and if i get a second one ill be lol the guy also said if i buy it and somthing goes wrong like a motor "boom" or somthing like that then he will give me my money back :shock: ill just blow up the motor and say here is a bp install this instead lol jonking.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
        X