No announcement yet.

current projects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my current project is trying to cure my festiva of its cancer. I have plenty of time im just lacking knowledge
    Tim S

Comment

No cure yet. Only feeble attempts to slow its progress with varying degrees of success. Ironicly, its believed that it starts in the emegency brake cable and spreads from there.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

David88, beautiful car!
        -Josh R

Comment

No actual "project" to speak of right now....just want to keep my Festiva running well.

But waiting for me in PA is my '69 VW Type III, been sitting for a few years now, so it'll need a few things done to get it back on the road.
          If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
          Mark S.

Comment

wow blackmajic that is some $$$$ let me guess k20 itb/boosted was that 11 sec pass with the itb's. get some seriouse slicks and I see 10's even 9's in your future. that is an amazing power build congrats

Comment

Originally posted by hotfordcat View Post
              Yes it is. 413 big block 727 torqueflite, and 3:91 posi rear. Can you say " 4400lbs Land Yacht "?
              the ltd is not far from that at 4039lbs. it's only got a 351 and a 2.75 rear end so it's slow off the mark but once you get it at 60-80mph it will overtake anything in the blink of an eye.

love the warlocke, be nice if you could get it going, the windsor should go nice in it though.
              1977 Ford LTD 5.8L

Comment

Renta de Botes en Miami me parecen una compañía muy seria, alquile un bote con ellos y me fue genial la verdad de los recomiendo mucho. Clic Aqui
                Somos los #1 en renta de botes en Miami ⭐ Buscas un alquiler de yates en Miami? Tenemos los precios mas baratos y económicos de la Florida.

Comment

I have been getting my 1988 going. Her name is Ruby and I have put most of the progress on my youtube channel.
                  Crusty Kustoms Garage is a channel for everyone. Cars, friends and fun. What more could you ask for? Please Like, Share and Subscribe.

Comment

Working...
                  X