No announcement yet.

How long do the B3's last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched that vid, seems like all they manages was to blow the head gasket, THEN did some damage! Heck, it might run semi ok with some blu devil lol
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

a guy that i met when i picked up my aspire swap tried to blow up a B3 in an aspire, he said he got it up to 50 - 55MPH, put it in first gear and let out the clutch, he said it was revving at like 10K RPM and sounded like an indy car, he said he did this several times, and all that happened was it had a bit of a rod-knock, but it would still run

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

there was a post a while back that said: "i just drove my festiva to the energizer bunny's funeral because it just keeps going and going and going and going..."
        cant remember who said it though.
        89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
        92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
        New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Just crossed 187K, this morning. Still running very strong. Needs valve cover gasket, and valve guide seals (it is both leaking and burning oil at the same time). Plan on fixing soon.

I pack 180+ miles per day on my "steevaa" (spoken with an Australian accent), and it has yet to disappoint me.

Cheers,

Scott
          Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

Working...
          X