No announcement yet.

How do you like your Festivas ? DISCUSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like one of each. One stock with the exception of a brake swap to get the best fuel economy (looks completely not important) . And one set up for power and handling to autox and 1/4 mile. BP, maybe turbo, suspension, tires, brake swap. Stereos are somewhat important, but not important enough to take up much if any of the cargo area. I would like the fast one to appear stock though. I love a sleeper!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

imma all show no go, with college, it would be best to just upgrade the sounds, besides im starting to drive normal rather then speedy

Comment

Mixed bag,looks,sounds,speed,comfort.
        Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
        99 Dodge Caravan SE
        95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
        94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
        78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
        78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
        03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
        95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
        95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
        95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

One of each. I love my stock automatic with a brake swap for everyday driving. And I love my orange one for taking to shows and racing. It would be great to have a total sleeper though.

Comment

i voted other.
            A little bit-o-show, and a little bit of go.

Comment

Originally posted by festymick
              i voted other.
              A little bit-o-show, and a little bit of go.
              a little show... you have the nicest aspire out there

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch
                a little show... you have the nicest aspire out there
                X2

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

I say this every time, but you guys are far too nice. thankyou.

Comment

I like a relatively stock look (no rice!), a stereo that can drowned out the outside noise but is still cheap and as light as possible (no subs or amps), suspension + brake upgrades are the most important "performance" items in my book, and right after that an engine swap. Pulling 100+ on stock festiva susp, tires, and brakes is not a good idea!!

I'd like to have one full out race festy (gutted, really hard springs, BP turbo or better) and one lightly modified DD. I'm working on my "lightly modified" DD, the full out race will have to wait till i'm out of college. My "dream" DD has a B6 or BP (no turbo), aspire swap, 13" non-ricey wheels (honda VX wheels would be nice), coilovers w/ about a 25-50% increase in spring rates on GR2's. My car is almost there, i just got the coil-over body's yesterday now i need the springs. Engine swap and brake swap are done, and it still looks mostly stock on the outside.
                    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

I start with the show, now I'm working on the go. I've done the breaks, suspention, wheels & tires (even got a spare mag!), body kit, carputer, alarm system, seats, short throw shifter, exhaust, gauges, interior trim, sub amp, mild stereo, power mirrors, steering wheel, wiper stalk upgrade, fog lights, tint job, cb radio, fiber mat black hood with pins, led light in the squirters...

I guess a sunroof, fixing the door winders, a new antanea, installing my battery #2 & relocation kit, and a b6/b8me/bp + clutch is next.
                      Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

I like a B6 and maybe a few parts from overseas... Otherwise bone stock is fine by me.
                        White '89L auto - Sold!
                        Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

I like a well rounded-out car...Upgraded exterior without looking gaudy; while kinda looking stock, like Cam's car, lots of performance, sober, business-like interior (I'm not into those painted interiors; If I was to paint it, it would be to harmonize it with the seat's fabric...The best example of a perfect interior for me was the one from my 323 GT), balanced sound system while keeping it as light as possible, and cool but subtle paint.
                          The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

^ Nicely articulated thoughts Pocket_Rocket. Especially nice use of the word harmonized. What Can I say I'm a musician. I just wanted to add To my stocker and fast festiva an electric festiva. I'd like 0-60 of at least 8.0 seconds and a range of at least 100 miles. And I want to retain most of my cargo area.
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

hey, my dad wants to do that with my old one (geezerstiva). have you heard of ev conversions? they have a kit to do it with. i think its evconversions.com but i'm not sure. google it.
                              89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                              92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                              New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

I've seen at least 4 completed electric festivas.
                                Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X