Shall I change my civic 1997 Vs. a 323c ls 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall I change my civic 1997 Vs. a 323c ls 1995

One of my buddy want to change my civic 1997 3 doors Vs. is 323c ls 1995 3 doors

My Honda Civic CX ±257 000KM. Engine 1.6 SOHC D16Y7 106 HP. 5 speed manual tranny. Brand new winter tire. 14 inch rims. I paid the car 2500$ since one week.

The Mazda 323C LS ±190 000KM. Engine 1.8 DOHC BP 131 HP. 5 speed manual tranny. Brand new winter tire. Sunroof. Electric window. Power lock. Remote control car starters. 14 inch alloy wheels. He ask 4000$ for the car but he want to change with my Civic with no cask just car Vs. car.
    Link to 323 on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_323#1994

Here is the pic of both car:
    My Civic CX 2500$

His 323C LS 4000$

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Wow we never got that 323 in the States, but it sounds like a deal to me. Fewer Km's and more power for a straight up trade. Not to mention it's a Mazda!
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

i would. prolly a dumb question but why do you plug your cars in up there?
      blue flake 89L shaved hatch, Lowered, BP swap in progress, bobtail bumper, 5spd tranny, acura 5 spoke 15" wheels and fiberglass dash

Comment

Yes I know that we dont have those 323 in North-America but the guy import it to Québec so I should change my car against his car

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Edit: yes it is for block heater

Comment

I think it's for block heaters.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 FordFestiva93
              Originally posted by anomoly40
              exactly

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva
                Yes I know that we dont have those 323 in North-America but the guy import it to Québec so I should change my car against his car
                I vote yes. That Mazda is too cool.
                Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid
                  Originally posted by 93 FordFestiva93
                  Originally posted by anomoly40
                  exactly
                  YEAH, block heater i think!

I'd personally prefer the civic ditch that d series fore a k24 and stroke it to a 2.6
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Looks like an aspire!!!

Comment

The Mazda is very unique, especially since we don't have them in the states. The are both pretty reliable drivetrains too. With that said I guess I would go with the Mazda.

Comment

Get the Mazda, that thing is gorgeus compared to the MX-3 (which is the closest thing we have to a new 323 in the states) I love the way that looks...
                        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES
                          I'd personally prefer the civic ditch that d series fore a k24 and stroke it to a 2.6
                          No way. Get a K24 and throw in a K20 crank to reduce the displacement to just under 2.2L. Get some 6.25" conncecting rods, strap up the GT42R and 150 shot of bottle and hold on.....
                          Waiting to behold the power of Ra.

IMS Power Development
                          Festivas:
                          Project...BlackMagic

Comment

why does he want to trade if he could get more for that car. anway, i like the mazda better.

i dont know that id want to do a car deal with a friend though. sometimes can lead to trouble.

good luck with it.
                            "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by todd00
                              why does he want to trade
                              He dont like the Mazda and I dont the Honda. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X