Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible [FS] Flanges/Headers/Custom CNC Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could have my Son do some Govt. work , he runs a 3 and a 5 axis CNC.
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

So has someone MADE a bracket/brackets by hand for the EGT setup? I admittedly only spent about 5 minutes searching but couldn't find anything like the thread for the G Trans mounts. If someone knows where this info is at so I can check out what's required for the swap that would be a big help towards getting started.

Comment

i hope this helps.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I would buy Front and rear strut tower bars. You could also make Aluminum short shifters. I would also buy the camber adjusters.

Comment

Are you going to sale some of this item soon ?

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Any news on the b3 hedder?

Comment

-camber plates with pillowball bushings like B6T's idea here:

-an adapter kit for mounting up some pro coilovers like Koni. It would allow fitting suspension from say a Golf or other popular car onto a Festiva.

-seat brackets were mentioned. YES! Something you can bolt in that would provide a strong base to fit a proper seat onto. Even if it just provided a flat (maybe weight relieved) plate that sat as low as possible.

-something as simple as an aluminum shift knob with the festiva logo machined into it would sell like gas
                BP powered 91 Festiva L
                -FMS springs, GR2 struts, Toyo T1R 195/45/14 on Swift GT alloys
                -Trunk mounted gel battery
                -Suzuki Swift GT seats, Grant GT steering wheel, auto-locks
                -Blaupunkt Melbourne deck with Bluetooth, sealed single 12" sub

Comment

I *MIGHT* still have that camber plate CAD files on my computer, but I doubt it. If I find them, I'll send it to whoever needs it. It's dimensionally accurate for the Festiva, but I think the spherical bushing I.D. is for the coilovers I had (~15mm O.D. threaded region).
                  * Retired Festiva-er*
                  1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
                  B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Sorry 2 ask again, but any news on the b3 hedder? I have a race with a geo metro and I want to make sure I win

Comment

"Sorry 2 ask again, but any news on the b3 hedder? I have a race with a geo metro and I want to make sure I win."

Simple. When he's not looking, stick a bent piece of sheetmetal up his tailpipe to increase backpressure. Then adjust his tire pressures to 26psi.

Make sure your tires are at 32psi or a little higher, up to their limit posted on the sidewalls. (Most cheap tires don't go past 35psi.)

You'll have a properly revving engine and lower rolling resistance. He won't! That should do it!

Karl

PS: If you can sneak a couple of 25 lb. weight plates into his car where he can't see them, that won't help him either!
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

hey man i want to make a sleeper out of my bpt festiva and still run the t3t4 turbo there are pics on my page can u plz help me heres my number 509-945-2540 the names casey get back to me

Comment

dude youre a little late
                          91GL BP/F3A with boost
                          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                            dude youre a little late
                            3 1/2 years late only makes him fashionably late, and a contender for this years oldest resurrection award!
                            '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                            '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                            '92 Aqua parts Car
                            '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                            '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                            Your holy ghost will not save you.
                            Your God plutonium will not save you.
                            In fact...
                            ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

A front strut bar & a B3 header in stock size would be great!
                              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Just realized it was an old thread!
                                Last edited by Team Lightning; 12-07-2011, 04:30 PM.
                                Jerry
                                Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                                90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                                92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                                93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Working...
                                X