No announcement yet.

im ready for the western canada meet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a closer look at that aqua car before you start tearing it apart. I thought I had a blown head gasket on my '92, but it just turned out to be a leaking bypass hose that runs close to where the head meets the block. You may just have yourself two good running cars. Love that zipper by the way!
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

i have not had time to vacuum it so its dirty. it needs a good polish/buff. there is a big dent in the hood so im changing that and just painting it flat black (ricer lol). it took a long time to take the pics because i had to bring a work light with me and it would get in the shots and then i would have to retake them lol.

sorry for the big pics, i cant figer out how to resize them without reloading them and that takes forever...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
      X