No announcement yet.

eye of ra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing about these cars I love is the different ways every body builds them! There are lots of them out there that are nice but not my style. And not eveyone likes the way I did my car either, and thats OK.

But even if Joe doesn't get Ra into the 11's I applaud him for trying. There aren't too many that would put all that work into a 1.3, most would just swap out to a bigger motor.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

^^Well put

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

ya know, Jo was a really nice guy, I don't know why he found it necessary to lie about building a motor to try to impress us, he spent enough time caring for and preparing his car to earn our respect

Comment

If all of our cars looked the same what fun would that be?
          Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
          99 Dodge Caravan SE
          95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
          94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
          78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
          78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
          03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
          95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
          95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
          95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

X2

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

X3, well said!
              89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
              92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
              New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

If everyone's car looked like mine, then we would definitely have a problem. :lol: :lol: :shock:

While Joe's car may not be to my taste, I respect the time, energy, blood, sweat and tears that he has put into it. I hope, whatever he's doing with it, that it works out for him. :thumbleft: :thumbright: :faroah: :faroah:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I love the wires on Joe's car. I want them on my own. I know they stick out quite a bit, but I absolutely love the look with them sticking out..there's just something about the wheels that just looks so cool. I've always been a fan of wires on any vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                  X