Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is criticism bashing? good customer service is what keeps customers, in any business. though i dont find that cussing is appropriate. dont we have a right to state past dealings without threats of getting banned? :roll:
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

4. No Anti-Retailer threads People will always have problems with retailers. FF.Com is not the complaint department for any retailer.
      Nor is it the place for retailers to rebut those complaints. If you have a problem with a retailer, take it to them, do not try to use FF.Com as a soapbox to gather support for your cause. All it will do is cause flame wars between you and the retailer and separate the FF.Com community.
      Above is the rule... We've had enough posts about FMS and the customer service they provide... If you don't want to use FMS, don't... But please don't come on our boards and start crap about them... You aren't the ones that get flak from Roger when he sees the threads. DJ built a good relationship with Roger and the same is being done between Brian, the staff, and Roger as well... We don't want to ruin the good relationship we have with him... And these types of threads are exactly why it happens.

I'm tired of this being brought up, time and time again, only to come to the same solution, which usually involves locking or deleting the thread.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

^^ I agree with you Simon. Simply put, if you don't like FMS source your own parts. I have had tough dealings with other companys before and they weren't resolved. Atleast with FMS the problems do get resolved even if it takes time. I can't answer for his slow response time and customer service. We don't know what the hold up is on parts, it could be getting them in stock. It's not like we drive Mustang's or Honda's and there are hundreds os suppliers.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

i know what you guys are saying...............................

but posting up experiences with fms shouldnt be replied to with threats

Comment

i know my original post was a bit wrong but sometimes it seems some of us are walking on eggshells which is not cool.

Comment

First go off this isn't the place to post feedback. If you don't like the service buy your PARTS SOMEWHERE ELSE. I don't see anyone ever posting negative about any other vendors except FMS. So yes this is finished now.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Working...
              X