festiva summer plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freshtiva
    I now have as many batteries as I do festivas. This will make playing musical festivas a lot more fun. Musical festivas is kind of like musical chairs. Nine festivas and eight parking spots. :roll:
    I bet the game is loads more fun now with the addition of Blue!
    -1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo - Large Street port, Megasquirt, GT4088R, Meth injection.
    -1993 Festiva L

Comment

Originally posted by geezerstiva
      freshtiva where did you get those hood struts? and how hard was the install?
      Elcamino1 gave those hood struts to me. Figuring out how to mount them was the hard part. I tested on the parts cars first then moved on to Redford. It took several attemps to get it right so it would work good. I really like them.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Hopfully my festiva will be in the hands of somone who will finally do the b6t/BPT swap. My wife and i are having a baby, so i need somthing with a/c and a lil more comfy and safer, I cant afford a subaru STI, so im really thinking about a SRT-4 they are CHEAP, and a bullet proof daily driver,and kid friendly.

Comment

I dug out some more upgrades for Linda Blu today. If I ever get a day off I will install. I got a couple of unused cargo lights around here too.

sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Let me think...

Harness Bar
            Set of Harnesses
            Maybe install carpet

Besides those minor things... I'm going to beat it in autocross and hopefully hit the 1/4" a bit more this year... And if the transmission splits in half again... The spare G25MR in the basement can finally go in!
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
            X