No announcement yet.

why??? taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your car was wreaked and they fixed it wit a later model taillight. Notice How nice the paint is on the drivers side compared to the pass. side.

David

Comment

the paint is the same i think it was diagonally wrecked look at my bumper..

Ford Festiva L
      Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by todd00 View Post
        goth, if you want a ribbed one, ill trade ya for your smooth one. i have a set of european ones i bought for my 92 aqua. that way ill have an extra smooth just in case for my 88'.
        i'm sorry i'm pretty sure i want the smooth ones..

Ford Festiva L
        Automatic

Comment

I like the smooth ones too. I'm sure you'll find someone here willing to trade one for the other. Post up in the FS section.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

i need to find someone who has one of each and is willing to sell them that way i have 2 complete sets.. i think i might want a new bumper also i don't think that one will look well painted with it smashed in a lil.

Ford Festiva L
            Automatic

Comment

thats ok goth, i was really just trying to do ya a favor. no problem, hope you find a smoothie soon.
              "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

i really do appreciate it... i just think i like the smooth ones... i was going to go for the smooth look on my car... thinking about doing some bondo and making it look better maybe taking out the handles.. and moving my license plate..

Ford Festiva L
                Automatic

Comment

Working...
                X