No announcement yet.

redneck mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey im from mississippi and that thing would fit right in around here. you may have to put the 4 wheeler tires on the front....they are the same size. so you wont get stuck. oh...use a 2x6 (properly re-inforced) as a running bord...god knows how high you gotta step up to get into your festy. lotsa rednecks have broken glass fixed by ducktape....take one of your back side windows out and tape piece of tarp or old box up to cover it.
    90 L FI..second B3
    90 L Parts car
    Jay

Comment

Redneck

You want redneck or ricer? My Saturn is my fun car. I've got it decked out for cheap. Cut out a semi-circular hole in the bumper the size of one of the BIGASS coffee cans and slapped on the coffee can exhaust tip. Cut a hole in my hood, took another can, cut it in half and got my buddy to weld it to the hole I made, which leads directly into the air intake (I don't think it does much, but IT IS FUNCTIONAL). I got myself a bigass spoiler on the back (That doesn't match, or looks remotely cool for that matter)... I painted blue flames on the side (looks kinda cool, but wasn't supposed to)... Now I need to sell it, and I just put a new clutch and tranny in it, but won't get near what it's worth HAHA (damn). I went to a local car show where "all the suped up cars go", and got in there, revving my engine really loud, music cranked, WITH MY BLACK PAINTED STYROFOAM BODY KIT. My sister bought a big screen tv, and the piece of styrofoam looked really sweet the way it was shaped. Just rounded it off the corners, painted a grill in the "hole" (the way the styrofoam was shaped) (It was perfect), cut a hole out for the back to the shape of my "tailpipe". It was fun. I made it in the paper. Some people laughed, others wanted to kick my ass. But hey man, relax, it's all in good fun.

There's a few redneck ideas for you.

If you want a TRUE redneck idea, put a lift kit on, slap some monster tires, and get rollin'.
      I'm here to learn... Teach me

Comment

[quote="studdyhalllooser"]hey im from mississippi and that thing would fit right in around here. quote]
        did u think i was dissing on him. trying to tell him he was in a redneck state? Is that y u think i asked... Nope. Ohio is a redneck state nuff said. I know cause for now I live there. That was y i was curious what part he lived in. Bad enough when u see 4wheelers running on the road with itty bitty tires on it, then u see them parked at ppl's houses and the 4 wheeler cost more then the house or any other vehicle there.....

Comment

i checked my four wheeler tires and they are also 4 lugs. so i guess that if they fit i could keep one in behind the seat and one on the hatch like a jeep. All my friends take their big trucks muddin and it would be great to go with them. I also found spring spacers if there is a clearence issue.

Comment

aspire struts would help....

Comment

are they bigger

Comment

yes ask simon for a pic he tried them on his car, and it raised it a noticible difference. Plus the aspire has a better suspension setup. At speeds they do not float. my festiva feels like it is trying to lift off.

Comment

Working...
                X