Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I brought the Festiva home today (1st Time).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That spot on the rear bumper looks familiar also! I sold it with 164k with a slipping clutch. If that's it I'm surprised it's still around. I know they drove it for several years. With the carb and 4spd that thing would fly. Probably the fastest festiva I've owned.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

This one is carbed with a 4 speed, but the odometer reads 156,354 and the clutch doesn't slip. Also, it has more than a two year history I can trace on the Kansas side of the border.

The odometer could have been turn back, and the clutch replaced, who knows? The dent match is a pretty strong coincidence. If you run across your old VIN, PM me and we'll find out.
      '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

It would take me two months to find the vin.. not even sure I have it. Unless it has a new cluster it wouldn't be it. I sold it in 2000 or 2001. Does it have the ac partially removed?
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

^^^No sign of A/C, except an unused groove on the crank pulley. Don't bother looking for the VIN.
          '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Working...
          X